- Burglary Alarm System
- Closed Circuit Television System (CCTV)
- Fire Equipment
- Fire Alarm System
- Addressable fire alarm
- Apiration Systems
- Conventional Fire Alarm
- Fire Suppression system
- Pepper Spray Vault/ATM Protection System
- Personal Security
- Physical Access Control
- Access Control Accessories
- Door access control
- Gates Access control
- Time and Attendance systems
- Gent Fire Alarm System Set of Keys for Key Switch Interface and MCP
- Gent Fire Alarm Vigilon Manual Call Point with Glass Element and Protective Cover (Excludes Back Box)
- Cutting-Edge Velocity Zeta Aspiration Smoke Detection Fire Alarm Panel
GENT ADDRESSABLE FIRE ALARM 1 TO 6 LOOP CONTROL PANEL
TEXECOM VERITAS IMPAQ E BURGLAR ALARM VIBRATION DETECTOR- WHITE
PAXTON ACCESS CONTROL NET2 PLUS 1 DOOR CONTROLLER – POE+, PLASTIC CABINET
Concept Handheld Metal Detector with Vibration Function
Fisher Research Labs M-scope Walk-Through Metal Detector
CONCEPT (Burglar Alarm) WIRELESS SIGNAL REPEATER
CONCEPT (Fire Alarm) TUYA WIFI SMOKE DETECTOR
The holidays are a time of joy, celebration, and togetherness. However, they also present a prime opportunity for burglars and other criminals to take advantage of increased travel and potential security lapses. To ensure your home or office remains safe and secure during the festive season, follow these essential tips.
1. Secure Your Doors and Windows
- Reinforce Doors: Install deadbolts, strike plates, and door reinforcement kits to reinforce your doors against forced entry.
- Lock All Doors and Windows: Ensure all doors and windows are locked before leaving your home or office, even when going outdoors for a short while.
- Trim Shrubs and Vegetation: Trim bushes and vegetation around your doors and windows to eliminate hiding spots for potential intruders.
2. Protect Your Valuables
- Limit Visible Valuables: Avoid displaying expensive gifts, electronics, or other valuables in windows or in areas easily visible from outside.
- Consider Safe Deposit Boxes: Store valuable jewellery, important documents, and large sums of cash in a safe deposit box at your bank.
- Insure Your Valuables: Ensure your valuables are adequately insured in case of theft or damage.
3. Utilize Lighting
- Install Motion-Sensor Lights: Motion-sensor lights around your doors, windows, and walkways can deter intruders and alert you of activity.
- Use Timers: Set timers to turn on interior and exterior lights at different times to create the illusion of occupancy even when you’re away.
- Consider Smart Lighting Systems: Invest in smart lighting systems that can be controlled remotely, allowing you to turn lights on or off from anywhere.
4. Be Cautious on Social Media
- Avoid Posting Vacation Plans: Avoid sharing your vacation plans or whereabouts on social media, as this could alert potential burglars to an empty home.
- Maintain Privacy Settings: Adjust your social media privacy settings to limit who can see your posts and personal information.
- Be Mindful of Check-Ins: Avoid public check-ins at your home or office location, as these can indicate your absence.
5. Utilize Security Systems
- Consider Installing Alarm Systems: Install a monitored home or office alarm system to deter intruders and alert authorities in case of an incident.
- Utilize Surveillance Cameras: Install surveillance cameras around your property to monitor activity and record potential incidents.
- Maintain System Updates: Ensure your security systems and software are up to date for optimal performance.
6. Engage Neighbors and Community Watch Programs
- Inform Neighbors: Inform your neighbours of your travel plans and ask them to keep an eye on your property.
- Join Community Watch Programs: Participate in community watch programs or neighbourhood associations to enhance community vigilance.
- Exchange Contact Information: Exchange contact information with neighbours for quick communication in case of suspicious activity.
7. Maintain a Secure Appearance
- Limit Visitors to a specific portion of your home: If you have to bring in visitors to your home, ensure your home is organized in such a way that visitors can’t evaluate the worth of your home at first glance.
- Maintain Yard Maintenance: Keep your yard well-maintained to create the impression of occupancy.
- Consider Using Perimeter Fencing: Use electric perimeter security fence to prevent burglaries and robbers from jumping into your compound.
By following these comprehensive home/office security tips, you can significantly reduce the risk of property crimes during the holiday season and enjoy peace of mind throughout the festive period.
Remember, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Stay vigilant, implement these security measures, and protect your property from potential threats. Happy and safe holidays!
Written by Adeoke Olanrewaju
Join Risk Free
30 days refund
Online 24 hours
Safe and Secured Payment
On all order over
Safetech.hub is the newest online platform envisioned to provide 24/7 online platform for integrators, installers, and end users of Extra Low Voltage (ELV) systems in NigeriaRead More