- Waterproof proximity reader with stainless steel luminous buttons which glow .
- Embedded type of installation to prevent rough surface of the wall which may cause damage to the unit.
- ST-226 ANSI style box, ST-228 British style box.
- ST-226 and ST-228 panel is #304 stainless steel material. ST-226P series and ST-228P series panel are PC fireproof material.
- Anti-duress function available and user is able to enter specific password to send help signal.
- 8 sets of door open password available to set.
- Panel’s red LED indicator, POWER light and luminous buttons are on with one beep sound when it is installed and power is on.
- Anti-tamper function available and alarm will activate when the unit is moved or tampered with force.
- Single card proximity entry, single card number entry, or batch entry and cards are able to issue in advance.
- Add new or delete specific card.
- Special memory to prevent loss of data when power cut occurred.
- Door opening time can be set between 01-99 seconds. Setting 99 seconds as normal output for anti-theft unit.
- Maximum capacity of 1000 cards.
- 5 door open methods: Password entry, proximity entry, proximity and password entry, password or proximity entry, and special system password entry.
- Power consumption:80mA (Standby),110mA(Active).
- Maximum proximity distance: 4cm(125KHz) (depending on types of card)
- Frequency : 125 KHz or 13.56MHz. Power supply: 12VDC ±10%
- Operation temperature: 0~60℃; Humidity: 85%Rh max.
- Dimenisions：ST-226:115(L) X 70(W) X 30.8(H) (mm) / ST-228: 86(L) X 86(W) X 30.8(H) (mm)
- Certification: CE