- Access Control and Time Attendance System
- Audio/Visual Entry System
- Code reader
- Remote Controller
- Time & Attendance
- Addressable base
- Call Point
- Closed Circuit Television System (CCTV)
- Computer & Laptop
- Door controller
- Fire Alarm System
- Addressable fire alarm
- Addressable Manual Callpoint
- Addressable sounder/flasher
- Analog Fire Alarm System
- Aspirating Detection System
- Control Panel
- Conventional Fire Alarm System
- Gas Detection System
- Manual Callpoint
- Wireless Fire Alarm
- Home Appliances
- Manual Callpoints
- Metal Detector
- Naso mask
- New Arrival
- Night Vision
- On Sale
- Security Alarm System
VIVASLOT99 merupakan salah satu Situs Top Slot Online gacor Terpercaya Selain Slot88
Casino trực tuyến Trò chơi đánh bài, quay số và thắng tiền thật
C-TEC 24V 5A Encased Switch Mode PSU to EN54-4/A2 Part No. BF562-5/E
- A powerful switch mode/digital hybrid PSU that can be customised to suit your exact requirements – see More Information tab for details.
- Plastic cover on PSU PCB guards against touching live parts (to VDE 0100-410).
- Includes the same electronics as our BF562-5 LPCB/VDS certified EN54-4/A2 boxed 24V 5A PSU.
- Metal base plate facilitates straightforward mounting inside third-party OEM enclosures.
- Includes a single-pole volt-free changeover relay that switches for any fault condition.
- Includes a fault type & hazardous voltages present LED.
- Two selectable battery charge currents.
- Battery fault impedance limits can be optimised to suit load current (helps extend battery life)*.
- Mains fail simulation mode.
- Improved on-board temperature sensor with optional remote sensor.
- Electronic functions comply with EN50131-6 grades 1-4 for security applications.
The BF562-5/E can be optionally customised to suit your exact requirements using a BF423 configurator and PC. Configurable parameters include Float voltage temperature compensation; Battery charge rate (mA); Battery impedance; Input/Output settings.
PSU STATUS LED (located on the PSU PCB)
1 flash = Mains Failure.
2 flashes = Battery Voltage Low.
3 flashes = Battery Voltage Critical.
4 flashes = Charger Failure.
5 flashes = Charger OK (Battery is either actively charging, or in float charge).
6 flashes = No Batteries Fitted (indicating DIP Switch 4 position).
7 flashes = Battery Resistance Fault (Level set by DIP Switch 2 position).
8 flashes = Output Over Voltage.
BATTERY FAULT MONITORING
The BF562-5/E monitors battery resistance to the requirements of EN54-4/A2. The fault threshold is directly related to the ability of the battery to deliver the rated current to the load. For example, batteries stored uncharged for long periods, during shipment and/or distribution, degrade leading to increased internal resistance. If a degraded battery is fitted, a fault will be shown by the PSU as mandated by EN54-4/A2.
Data on the BF562-5/E’s status can be extracted from the PSU’s bi-directional data port. The data available includes thermistor measurements; battery terminal voltage; system voltage at load terminals; battery charge current; load current; battery impedance and ASCII text string status messages. Extracting this data requires additional equipment and permissions – contact C-TEC for details.
SOCA POWER SUPPLY UNIT 12VOLT 3AMP₦20,000.00Add to cart
External battery with auto-changing and AC power switching function when the power is cut off.
C-TEC 24V 2A Unregulated Door Release PSU Part No. BF377Read more
- A boxed door release power supply unit designed to provide DC power to 24V DC electromagnetic door retainers.
- Can be controlled automatically from a fire alarm control panel or manual release keyswitch.
- 2A max. output.
- Includes Mains On and Output Triggered indicators
- No battery back up facility.
- Download datasheet
C-TEC STU Mounting Plate for BF360/12 or BF560/12 12V 2A PSU Part No. BF360SPRead more
- Facilitates the mounting of a third-party Subscriber Terminal Unit (STU) in a BF360-12 or BF560/12 12V 2A PSU.
- Finished in 1.2mm steel.
- Accessory pack includes installation instructions, mounting screws, fixing pads, cable clip and cable tie.
- Can also be used with a BF360-24 or BF560-24 1.5A 24V PSU by using an ancillary BF360BOX enclosure mounted alongside the PSU.
PAXTON G13802NU 12V 2AMP Unbox PSU₦28,000.00Add to cart
- 13.8V dc output
- Cost effective switch mode technology
- High energy efficient – reducing energy bills
- Modular construction means easy maintenance and upgrading
- Full rated current to load +0.5A battery charging
- 90 to 264V ac range
- Electronic overload protection
- Mains transient protection
- LED indication:
- Mains status
- Screen printing available
- 3 year warranty
- 12V d.c. Switch Mode PSU (13.8V) 2Amp to load + 0.5A battery charging.
- Efficient Switch Mode operation.
- Multi LED status indication.
- Unboxed, Lug or DIN rail fixing.
- 133L x 85w x 42d
Join Risk Free
30 days refund
Online 24 hours
On all order over
Safetech.hub is the newest online platform envisioned to provide 24/7 online platform for integrators, installers, and end users of Extra Low Voltage (ELV) systems in NigeriaRead More
There are no reviews yet.