C-TEC 24V BS 5446-3 Vibrating Pillow Pad Part No. BF320
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Can be used in conjunction with a BF320JP connection plate to warn the hearing impaired of a potential fire alarm or evacuation alert condition.
- Vibrates and pulses on and off when triggered as per the requirements of BS 5446-3 (2015).
- Designed to be placed under a pillow to supplement the audible and/or visual indication alerts provided by a system’s sounders and/or VADs.
- Wide 10-30V DC voltage range means it can also be connected to many third-party connector plates (subject to testing).
- Includes a 2m connection lead with a locking mini-XLR connector to prevent accidental removal.
- Includes a 6K8 end-of-line monitoring resistor for fire alarm system use – see instructions for monitoring options on other systems.
Approvals/certifications Complies with the requirements of BS 5446-3. Application/operation Designed to connect to a BF320JP connection plate. The pad is typically placed under a pillow to warn the hard of hearing of an emergency situation. Supply/operating voltage 10V-30V via BF320JP plate. Activation current 65mA @ 24V DC / 110mA @ 10V DC. Product dimensions (mm) 100mm diameter x D 34mm; Connection lead measures 2m. Construction & finish PC White RAL90003 Weight 162g Operating conditions/temperature -10ºC to +60ºC. Notes The responsible person must ensure the pad’s location is satisfactory to wake the user when in alarm. Note that on a C-TEC Evac-Alert System, power should be derived from a mains powered CA737 Four Way flat Interface Unit.
There are no reviews yet.