C-TEC ActiV 96dB(A) Conventional Base Sounder Part No. BF431C/CC/W
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Third-party certified to EN54-3 (Sounders).
- Impressive 96dB(A) sound output @ 1m.
- Includes 31 selectable primary tones and an optional secondary tone.
- Two volume levels (high and low)
- Alarm Current at 30Vdc = 5.5mA
- Alarm Current at 18Vdc = 3.8mA
- Optional BF330CTLIDW white or BF330CTLIDR red cap available for stand-alone use.
- Supplied with a BF431QCP quick connect plate and detector spur wires.
- IP21C rated.
Approvals/certifications Certified to EN54-3 by the LPCB & VdS. Protocol/compatibility Compatible with C-TEC’s CFP, FP, MFP and EP203 conventional fire alarm panels and virtually all other makes (testing on third-party panels is recommended before use) Application/operation Designed to be ceiling mounted – either stand-alone with a red or white cap or as part of a stacked Sounder/Detector Base combination. Supply/operating voltage 18 to 30V DC. Nominal SPL (Sound Pressure Level) 96dB(A). Alarm current At 30Vdc: 5.5mA; At 18Vdc: 3.8mA. Product dimensions (mm) 122mm diameter x 46mm deep (not including optional detector and base). IP Rating IP21C (Type A). Weight 170g. Operating conditions/temperature -10ºC to +55ºC. Max. 95% RH (Non-condensing). Notes For compliance to EN54-3, the BF431QCP Quick Connect Plate must be used with the base device.
There are no reviews yet.