C-TEC ActiV Conventional Weatherproof Hi-Output W-2.75-9 Wall VAD c/w Voice Sounder (IP55) Part No. BF447C/CC/DR/65
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Provides 'W-2.75-9' rated light distribution when wall mounted (min. 0.4 lux over a 2.75 x 9m cuboid area). Can also be used as a W-4-4 VAD.
- Superb sound intelligibility.
- Choose from two evacuation voice messages and four evacuation alarm tones (your selected evacuation message will be preceded by the selected tone).
- Three selectable VAD flash rates (0.5Hz, 1Hz, OFF)
- Alarm Current at 30Vdc = 17mA (0.5Hz) or 24mA (1Hz)
- Alarm Current at 18Vdc = 18.5mA (0.5Hz) or 30mA (1Hz)
- IP55C rated (weatherproof).
- Manufactured in the UK by C-TEC.
Protocol/compatibility Compatible with C-TEC’s CFP, FP, MFP and EP203 conventional fire alarm panels and virtually all other makes (testing on third-party panels is recommended before use) Application/operation Designed to be wall mounted. Can be used in covered outdoor areas. VAD category & coverage W-2.75-9 rated light distribution (min. 0.4 lux over a 2.7.5m x 9m cuboid area). Can also be used as a W-4-4 VAD. Flash rate & colour 0.5Hz; 1Hz or OFF / White. Supply/operating voltage 18 to 30V DC. Alarm current At 30Vdc: 17mA (0.5Hz) or 24mA (1Hz); At 18Vdc: 18.5mA (0.5Hz) or 30mA (1Hz) Product dimensions (mm) 114mm diameter x 132mm deep. IP Rating IP55C (Weatherproof). Weight 315g. Operating conditions/temperature -10ºC to +55ºC. Max. 95% RH (Non-condensing).
|Dimensions||13.2 × 11.4 cm|
There are no reviews yet.