The detector has wide-angle sensitivity that can reliably and quickly detect weak ultraviolet radiations emitted by flame. It will not react to room illuminations, infrared or other light sources unrelated to real fire.
- Premises with higher ceilings: theater, gym, storage, gallery or warehouse, etc.
- Places where fires happen easily: places storing with combustible goods, gas stations, factory working places, machine rooms, etc.
- Ventilate places: open markets, station platforms, hotel lobbies, department stores, etc. (places that smoke and heat can not gather during early period of fire)
- Others: tunnels, computer rooms, etc.
- Install at obstruction-free places.
- Avoid installing near mercury lamps, halogen lamps and sterilization lamps.
- Avoid installing within sensitive range of welding sparks and radiation.
||0.8A @30V DC, 0.4A @125V AC
||12 ~ 30V DC
|Alarm Current @24V DC 470Ω
|Standby Current @24V DC 470Ω
||It can detect flame of 15mm at distance of 3m
||-10℃ ~ +55℃
||111mm(Dia.) x 47mm(H)