C-TEC CFP Standard 2 Zone Conventional Fire Alarm Panel Part No. CFP702-4
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Third-party certified to EN54 parts 2 and 4 by the Loss Prevention Certification Board (LPCB)
- Intuitive user-friendly interface with colour-coded buttons and combined keypad/keyswitch entry
- Manufactured by C-TEC in the UK
- Eight detector zone circuits
- Four conventional sounder circuits
- Integral 1.5A EN54-4/A2 compliant switch mode PSU
- Wide range of test and fault-finding facilities
- Four open-collector outputs (Fire, Fault, Remote and Reset)
- ‘Class change’ and alert inputs
- Installer-friendly design
- Attractive flush or surface mountable plastic lid and enclosure – no bezel required
- Low 25mA quiescent current
- Multiple indicators
- No system expansion connections
- Fully compatible with C-TEC’s ActiV range of conventional fire detectors
LPCB certified to EN54-2/4, C-TEC’s CFP 8 zone economy fire alarm panel offers an array of user and installer-friendly features at a very competitive price.
Supplied in an attractive flush or surface mountable plastic enclosure, it includes eight detector zones, four conventional sounder circuits, class change and alert inputs, four open collector outputs (fire, fault, reset and remote) and combined keypad/keyswitch entry.
Unlike our Standard CFP fire panel, the CFP708E-2 is NOT compatible with CFP repeaters, relay expansion boards or EN54-13 interface cards. It also has limited engineering functions.
|Compatibility||Compatible with C-TEC’s CFP Standard and CFP AlarmSense panels. (CFP Economy panels cannot be extended with this product).|
|Mains supply||230V 50/60Hz.|
|Internal power supply||19V-28.5V (27V nominal).|
|Max battery size and type||2 x 12V 2.1Ah VRLA connected in series for 72 hour standby. 2 x 12V 1.2Ah for 24 hours.|
|Max. network cable length||1KM.|
|Product dimensions (mm)||380 W x 235 H x D 96mm.|
|Construction & finish||Plastic lid and base; RAL7035 textured|
|Weight||1.75kg (without batteries)|
|Operating conditions/temperature||-5ºC to +40ºC. Max relative humidity: 95%.|
|Dimensions||380 × 235 × 96 cm|
There are no reviews yet.