- Access Control and Time Attendance System
- Audio/Visual Entry System
- Code reader
- Remote Controller
- Time & Attendance
- Addressable base
- Call Point
- Closed Circuit Television System (CCTV)
- Computer & Laptop
- Door controller
- Fire Alarm System
- Addressable fire alarm
- Addressable Manual Callpoint
- Addressable sounder/flasher
- Analog Fire Alarm System
- Aspirating Detection System
- Control Panel
- Conventional Fire Alarm System
- Gas Detection System
- Manual Callpoint
- Wireless Fire Alarm
- Home Appliances
- Manual Callpoints
- Metal Detector
- Naso mask
- New Arrival
- Night Vision
- On Sale
- Security Alarm System
VIVASLOT99 merupakan salah satu Situs Top Slot Online gacor Terpercaya Selain Slot88
Casino trực tuyến Trò chơi đánh bài, quay số và thắng tiền thật
Gent Dual Optical Heat&CO Sensor (S4-901)
Gent S4-901 CO Dual Optical Heat Sensor
A new concept in fire detection – a truly intelligent analogue sensor combining exceptional computing power in the sensor as well as the panel to achieve an extremely fast response to a real fire whilst minimising the risk of false alarms.
Gent Dual Optical Heat&CO Sensor (S4-901)
A new concept in fire detection – Gent Dual Optical Heat&CO Sensor is a truly intelligent analog sensor combining exceptional computing power in the sensor as well as the panel to achieve an extremely fast response to a real fire whilst minimizing the risk of false alarms.
- The multi-sensor combines heat (H), carbon monoxide (CO), optical forward scatter (OFS) and optical backward scatter (OBS)
- The patented dual angle optical scatter technology allows identification of the particle source filtering potential false alarms due to steam and dust
- The gas sensing element (CO) within the chamber monitors the concentration of carbon monoxide, a product of incomplete combustion in some fire types, and potentially life-threatening. The CO sensor allows rapid fire detection, with smoldering fires, in areas where smoke detectors could register false alarms
- Combined CO gas sensing with dual angle optical and heat allows a higher level of false alarm immunity whilst still improving the detection speed of certain types of fire
- Each sensor element has sensitivity settings that can be adjusted to suit the environment/application and can be programmed for different time periods during the day or night
- Repeat fire LED output as standard (if monitored input is not used)
- Operational LED blink ‘On/Off option
- Monitored Input – which can be Fire, Fault, or Supervisory
OPERATING TEMPERATURE -10 to +50°C
WEIGHT 0.11kg ( 0.17kg inc Base)
DEVICE / LOOP LOADING 200 devices per Loop (assumes 800mA Loop Card)
|Dimensions||11.7 × 4.96 cm|
Gent CWST-RW-S5 VAD Red Base – White FlashRead more
CWST-RW-S5 features high output LEDs, advanced optics and an innovative lens design, providing outstanding Omni-directional light coverage at low current draw. Specifically designed for, and approved to meet EN54-23. The CWST-RW-S5 delivers outstanding quality, reliability and long operational life.
Gent Vigilon VIG-IOC-DOM Input/Output Domain Card₦1,315,000.00Add to cart
Gent Vigilon Input / Output Domain Card – VIG-IOC-DOM
The VIG-IOC-DOM is a Vigilon EN54 Input Output Domain Card for Vigilon Control Panels.
Gent Flush Manual Call Point (XENS-850) 470 Ohms GlassRead more
Gent XENS-850 Flush Manual Call Point 470 Ohms Glass
Gent Flush Manual Call Point are designed to provide a manual alarm interface to conventional fire alarm control panels. All call points are supplied in the standard red colour and are available in semi-flush mounting or surface mounting options. The manual call points are all with a 470 Ohm resistor and Normally Open contact, complete with glass.
Both break glass, and resettable operating elements can be used in the standard unit by a yellow strip on the element which becomes visible when activated.
With the addition of a hinged transparent cover the element may be protected against accidental operation.
A specialist test key may be inserted into the bottom of the unit to lower the glass and release the micro-switch and thus a full functional test is achieved.
APOLLO ISOLATOR – NEGATIVE 55000-720APORead more
The Isolator is placed at intervals on the loop and ensures that, in the case of a short circuit, only the section between the isolators will be affected. When the short-circuit is removed, the isolators automatically restore power and data to the isolated section
- Detects wiring short-circuits
- Minimises disruption from short-circuits
- Automatic de-isolation on the short-circuit removal
Join Risk Free
30 days refund
Online 24 hours
On all order over
Safetech.hub is the newest online platform envisioned to provide 24/7 online platform for integrators, installers, and end users of Extra Low Voltage (ELV) systems in NigeriaRead More
There are no reviews yet.