Telescopic extension for plastic telescopic rod (Part No. 060427). Up to 3 telescopic extensions
can be attached to the telescopic rod. The maximum height that can be reached is increased to 9
FS24X provides wideband Multi-Spectrum Triple IR (IR/IR/IR/Visible) flame detection. It is part of our FSX family of
advanced technology Electro-Optical fire detectors. Using our patented* WideBand IR™, WideBand 4.3 micron IR™, and
Visible detection technology, the FS24X sets the standard for flame detection. Sophisticated software algorithms and dual
microprocessors ensure that the FS24X has the highest fire detection performance combined with optimal false alarm
The WideBand IR™ Infrared technology using high-speed solid-state Quantum sensors allows detection of all types of fires,
hydrocarbon and non-hydrocarbon, in all weather conditions.
Based on the foundation of the highly successful and reliable SS4 detector, the FS20X detector represents a quantum leap
in integrating Infrared and Ultraviolet sensing technologies. The FS20X detector is a Multi-Spectrum and UV/Dual IR/VIS
and flame detector with a proven UV solar-blind sensor. FS20X delivers a faster response and fewer false alarms, performs in
a wider ambient temperature range, with a much longer detection range compared to conventional UV/IR detectors.
- SOLO 100/108 Telescopic Poles
- Exceptionally lightweight and very portable
- Lock system as standard named “Totalock”
- Non Conductive Material
- Makes the job more efficient
- Strong & Durable Fibreglass
- Can be used with all SOLO tools and attachments
- Use with tools up to 6 metres (Including Height of Man)
- Add SOLO 101-001 Extension poles to reach 9 metres (Including Height of Man)
- No cables / cords – powered from battery baton within pole
- Infra-red beam is broken by detector to activate heat generation
- Microprocessor control maintains constant heat and airflow
- Universal design suits widest range of detectors
- Battery powered
- Transparent test cup for clear view of detector LED
- Goes into standby after 120 seconds of use for protection
- Switches off completely after 5 minutes in standby
- Detector manufacturer approved.
- Designed for use with Solo 330 dispenser.
- Compliant with regulations.
- UL certified.
- Product Code: Solo A5-001.