- Access Control and Time Attendance System
- Audio/Visual Entry System
- Code reader
- Remote Controller
- Time & Attendance
- Addressable base
- Call Point
- Closed Circuit Television System (CCTV)
- Computer & Laptop
- Door controller
- Fire Alarm System
- Addressable fire alarm
- Addressable Manual Callpoint
- Addressable sounder/flasher
- Analog Fire Alarm System
- Aspirating Detection System
- Control Panel
- Conventional Fire Alarm System
- Gas Detection System
- Manual Callpoint
- Wireless Fire Alarm
- Home Appliances
- Manual Callpoints
- Metal Detector
- Naso mask
- New Arrival
- Night Vision
- On Sale
- Security Alarm System
VIVASLOT99 merupakan salah satu Situs Top Slot Online gacor Terpercaya Selain Slot88
Casino trực tuyến Trò chơi đánh bài, quay số và thắng tiền thật
Category: Power Supply Unit
A power supply unit (PSU); a power converter that supplies direct current voltage to computer components. These units designed specifically for use with 110 or 230 volt alternating current (AC). Others can switch between the two or accept any voltage within that range. They also provide varying levels of direct current voltage, typically ranging between 3 and 12 volts DC.
They are ideal for controlling beam detectors, auto-dial communicators, aspirating smoke detectors, electromagnetic door holders, ventilation systems and more. Non-EN54 certified 12V and 24V PSUs are available for non-mandatory fire and other life safety applications. Switch-mode power supply unit offer low current consumption, deep discharge battery protection, single pole volt-free changeover relay, battery impedance monitoring
Showing all 4 results
C-TEC 24V 250mA Door Release Power Supply Unit c/w detector circuit Part No. BF375PE
- A compact double gang Mains derived power supply c/w a conventional fire detector circuit.
- Designed to provide power to up to 5 x 50mA 24V DC electromagnetic door retainers.
- When used with two x ActiV fire detectors allows a cost-effective ‘stand-alone’ automatic door release system to be built (pre-packed BF375PEK kits are available).
- Maximum PSU output is 250mA.
- Trigger Release and fault monitored Zone Trigger inputs facilitate straightforward connection to fire alarm detectors, control panels, building management systems, timers, relays and other ancillary equipment.
- Includes a manual release button, a Mains On and an Output Triggered indicator.
- Can be mounted on a standard 25mm UK double gang flush or surface back box.
- The BF375PE is also available as part of our BF375PEK automatic door release system kit which includes 1 x BF375PE, 2 x ActiV fire detectors, 2 x ActiV detector bases and 1 x electromagnetic door retainer.
C-TEC 24V 2A Unregulated Door Release PSU Part No. BF377Read more
- A boxed door release power supply unit designed to provide DC power to 24V DC electromagnetic door retainers.
- Can be controlled automatically from a fire alarm control panel or manual release keyswitch.
- 2A max. output.
- Includes Mains On and Output Triggered indicators
- No battery back up facility.
- Download datasheet
C-TEC 24V 5A Encased Switch Mode PSU to EN54-4/A2 Part No. BF562-5/ERead more
- A powerful switch mode/digital hybrid PSU that can be customised to suit your exact requirements – see More Information tab for details.
- Plastic cover on PSU PCB guards against touching live parts (to VDE 0100-410).
- Includes the same electronics as our BF562-5 LPCB/VDS certified EN54-4/A2 boxed 24V 5A PSU.
- Metal base plate facilitates straightforward mounting inside third-party OEM enclosures.
- Includes a single-pole volt-free changeover relay that switches for any fault condition.
- Includes a fault type & hazardous voltages present LED.
- Two selectable battery charge currents.
- Battery fault impedance limits can be optimised to suit load current (helps extend battery life)*.
- Mains fail simulation mode.
- Improved on-board temperature sensor with optional remote sensor.
- Electronic functions comply with EN50131-6 grades 1-4 for security applications.
Paxton 12V 1A DC power supply – Plastic housing₦30,000.00Add to cart
- A range of 12v power supplies
- Backup batteries
- Different enclosure options
- 100-240V AC mains
Join Risk Free
30 days refund
Online 24 hours
On all order over
Safetech.hub is the newest online platform envisioned to provide 24/7 online platform for integrators, installers, and end users of Extra Low Voltage (ELV) systems in NigeriaRead More