- Access Control and Time Attendance System
- Audio/Visual Entry System
- Code reader
- Remote Controller
- Time & Attendance
- Addressable base
- Call Point
- Closed Circuit Television System (CCTV)
- Computer & Laptop
- Door controller
- Fire Alarm System
- Addressable fire alarm
- Addressable Manual Callpoint
- Addressable sounder/flasher
- Analog Fire Alarm System
- Aspirating Detection System
- Control Panel
- Conventional Fire Alarm System
- Gas Detection System
- Manual Callpoint
- Wireless Fire Alarm
- Home Appliances
- Manual Callpoints
- Metal Detector
- Naso mask
- New Arrival
- Night Vision
- On Sale
- Security Alarm System
VIVASLOT99 merupakan salah satu Situs Top Slot Online gacor Terpercaya Selain Slot88
Casino trực tuyến Trò chơi đánh bài, quay số và thắng tiền thật
Proximity; wireless technology that allows access control devices to communicate wirelessly with one another. Low-frequency RFID technology powers proximity access control systems. Their operating frequency within the 120 kHz range.
Average proximity card read range reaches up to 50 cm. Simply holding it near the reader device allows you to read it.
Offers benefits that go beyond security. aids in better managing visitor flow. Aids in better managing visitor flow. Organizations use access control system to track and monitor their employees and visitors.
Card readers tend to last much longer compared to traditional card readers. Simple to integrate with other technologies such as smart cards, CCTV systems, and so on.
Showing 1–16 of 32 results
C-TEC 24V 250mA Door Release Power Supply Unit c/w detector circuit Part No. BF375PE
- A compact double gang Mains derived power supply c/w a conventional fire detector circuit.
- Designed to provide power to up to 5 x 50mA 24V DC electromagnetic door retainers.
- When used with two x ActiV fire detectors allows a cost-effective ‘stand-alone’ automatic door release system to be built (pre-packed BF375PEK kits are available).
- Maximum PSU output is 250mA.
- Trigger Release and fault monitored Zone Trigger inputs facilitate straightforward connection to fire alarm detectors, control panels, building management systems, timers, relays and other ancillary equipment.
- Includes a manual release button, a Mains On and an Output Triggered indicator.
- Can be mounted on a standard 25mm UK double gang flush or surface back box.
- The BF375PE is also available as part of our BF375PEK automatic door release system kit which includes 1 x BF375PE, 2 x ActiV fire detectors, 2 x ActiV detector bases and 1 x electromagnetic door retainer.
C-TEC 24V 2A Unregulated Door Release PSU Part No. BF377Read more
- A boxed door release power supply unit designed to provide DC power to 24V DC electromagnetic door retainers.
- Can be controlled automatically from a fire alarm control panel or manual release keyswitch.
- 2A max. output.
- Includes Mains On and Output Triggered indicators
- No battery back up facility.
- Download datasheet
C-TEC 24V 5A Encased Switch Mode PSU to EN54-4/A2 Part No. BF562-5/ERead more
- A powerful switch mode/digital hybrid PSU that can be customised to suit your exact requirements – see More Information tab for details.
- Plastic cover on PSU PCB guards against touching live parts (to VDE 0100-410).
- Includes the same electronics as our BF562-5 LPCB/VDS certified EN54-4/A2 boxed 24V 5A PSU.
- Metal base plate facilitates straightforward mounting inside third-party OEM enclosures.
- Includes a single-pole volt-free changeover relay that switches for any fault condition.
- Includes a fault type & hazardous voltages present LED.
- Two selectable battery charge currents.
- Battery fault impedance limits can be optimised to suit load current (helps extend battery life)*.
- Mains fail simulation mode.
- Improved on-board temperature sensor with optional remote sensor.
- Electronic functions comply with EN50131-6 grades 1-4 for security applications.
C-TEC CFP Network Driver Card CFP761Read more
CFP Network Driver Card Part No. CFP761 An optional system expansion device for use with CFP Standard and CFP AlarmSense conventional fire panels. Allows the connection of up to eight CFP760 Repeaters (one CFP761 required per Main, all CFP760 repeaters include a CFP761 as standard). Communicates over screened two-wire fire resistant cable. Total repeater network cable length should …
C-TEC CFP Relay Output Card (2 Output Per Zone Relays)Read more
- An optional system expansion device for use with CFP702-4 Standard 2 Zone Fire Panels or CFP702-2 AlarmSense 2 Zone Fire Panels.
- Provides two output per zone relays which will changeover when the corresponding zone is in alarm (subject to certain conditions – for full details refer to the instructions, downloadable below).
C-TEC CFP Relay Output Card (8 Output Per Zone Relays)Read more
- An optional system expansion device for use with CFP708-4 Standard 8 Zone Fire Panels or CFP708-2 AlarmSense 8 Zone Fire Panels.
- Provides eight output per zone relays which will changeover when the corresponding zone is in alarm (subject to certain conditions – for full details refer to the instructions, downloadable below).
- PCB mounts inside the CFP fire panel.
- Outputs are NOT designed to switch mains voltages.
EPORDO ET-F9 Face and Fingerprint Device₦45,000.00Add to cart
1.Professional fingerprint and facial access control machine
- The integrated access control machine connecting with facial, fingerprint and password
- The CPU isAtmel 9G25
- Highidentifying speeds and accuracy
- Linux OS
6.Interface and voice of the machine can be freely switched
- Multi optional function
Net2 plus 1 door controller – 12V 2A PSU, Plastic cabinet | Sales Code: 682-531-EX
₦300,000.00Add to cartSingle door networkable access control unitPlug into a TCP/IP network using a RJ45 plugFeatures a built in TCP/IP converterDifferent control units can be mixed on a siteFLASH memory allows easy upgradesUse Paxton or 3rd party readers
Paxton 12V 1A DC power supply – Plastic housing₦30,000.00Add to cart
- A range of 12v power supplies
- Backup batteries
- Different enclosure options
- 100-240V AC mains
PAXTON 514-326 NET2 DESKTOP READER USB₦42,000.00Add to cart
- Add tokens quickly and accurately
- Easily find the owner of a lost token
- Simple USB connection
- Reads Net2 & MIFARE® tokens
PAXTON 830-010G PROXIMITY Cards Pack GreenRead more
- Sold in packs of 10
- Lost cards can be voided with a shadow card
- Old SKU: S-830-010G / New SKU: AC-PAX-830-010G
PAXTON CARDLOCK reader – Satin chrome | Sales Code: 409-711SC-EXRead moreWorks with Net2 or Switch2Satin chrome finishLow cost cardsIPX7 rated – suitable for external use
PAXTON Compact Proximity Reader – P38 | Sales Code: 333-210-EXRead moreFor internal use onlyUse with Compact systemSingle door access control systemAvailable in black or whiteWorks with standalone card packsUp to 10,000 users on one site
Paxton Compact proximity reader – P75 | Sales Code: 373-210-EXRead moreFor internal use onlyUse with Compact systemSingle door access control systemAvailable in black or whiteWorks with standalone card packsUp to 10,000 users on one site
PAXTON Compact proximity vandal proof reader | Sales Code: 326-735-EXRead moreIPX7 rated – suitable for external useA simple solution for vulnerable areasA lost card can be deleted in secondsControl over access by token colourUp to 10,000 users on one siteAll cards are immediately valid
PAXTON Compact TOUCHLOCK stainless steel keypad – K75 | Sales Code: 372-210-EXRead moreFor internal use onlySingle door access control systemOptional 20 digit lockoutUse with Compact system4 to 8 digit codes with up to 50 codes1 to 60 sec door open time
Join Risk Free
30 days refund
Online 24 hours
On all order over
Safetech.hub is the newest online platform envisioned to provide 24/7 online platform for integrators, installers, and end users of Extra Low Voltage (ELV) systems in NigeriaRead More