N.C. door position detection output
Power Supply: DC12V
Door position detection and bolt
position (N.C. & N.O.) output points
Power Supply: DC12~24V
- Please note that this electric lock has an oval cylinder and its width is 5.8cm. Therefore, the best position to install is at the center of the door leaf (not door frame)
- To be used with BR-100 to install SL-100 Dead Bolt Lock.
- Suitable for frameless glass door (thickness of 9mm~12mm).
- Stainless steel built for durability.
- Rubber plate and steel plate for strong holding.
- Weight: 1000g
- 193 x 45.5 x 21
This bracket is ideal for house owners, corporations and factories, office and warehouse owners who need a dependable system to keep their doors in place.
The Soca Soca BR-200 L&Z Bracket works with the SL-220 magnetic lock to ensure that your in-swing doors remain solidly in place.₦12,000.00
- To be used with SL-100 Dead Bolt Lock.
- Suitable for all types of 90º or 180º door.
- Surface mount the bracket when unable to drill hole in the door frame.
- Glass door.
- Thickness of door : 9mm – 12mm.
- The distance between door and door frame at least 6 mm
- Sturdy built for durability.
- Simple installation without knocking any holes out.
- Able to integrate with UB-100 glass holder.
- Optional of BR-100C Bracket available.
About – PaxLock Pro is the latest addition to Paxton’s range of wireless access control solutions. The design is compatible with any DIN standard lock for a quick and simple installation. Its smart, compact appearance and standalone or networked operation means it can be used in more applications than ever before.
Standalone – for use on sites not requiring the additional functionality of an online system. With a flexible upgrade path from standalone to networked, allowing your system to grow to suit your needs.
Networked – communicates with the Net2 server PC using the low power and secure wireless technology of Net2Air. PaxLock Pro is designed for use with Net2Air Ethernet bridges to give the advantages of a wireless networked access control system.
- Works with Net2 or standalone
- IK10 impact rated
- Wireless access control
- Simple upgrade path from standalone
- Compatible with DIN standard locks
- EN179 Certified for emergency exits and FD30, 60 and 90 certified for fire doors
NEW next generation standard monitorWorks with Net2 & standaloneClear user interface on a 4.3” capacitive touch screenAvailable with or without a handsetIP and PoE technology for easy expansionCan be wall mounted or used with a desk stand (sold separately)
- Built-in door open or door close state detection output point (250mA: N.C./ N.O.).
- Special wearable design. Mechanic life of more than 1,000,000 times.
- Fail-safe type and MOV surge protection.
- Micro computer door position detection and current control to prevent error action and lower the lock’s temperature.