- SOLO 100/108 Telescopic Poles
- Exceptionally lightweight and very portable
- Lock system as standard named “Totalock”
- Non Conductive Material
- Makes the job more efficient
- Strong & Durable Fibreglass
- Can be used with all SOLO tools and attachments
- Use with tools up to 6 metres (Including Height of Man)
- Add SOLO 101-001 Extension poles to reach 9 metres (Including Height of Man)
- No cables / cords – powered from battery baton within pole
- Infra-red beam is broken by detector to activate heat generation
- Microprocessor control maintains constant heat and airflow
- Universal design suits widest range of detectors
- Battery powered
- Transparent test cup for clear view of detector LED
- Goes into standby after 120 seconds of use for protection
- Switches off completely after 5 minutes in standby
- Detector manufacturer approved.
- Designed for use with Solo 330 dispenser.
- Compliant with regulations.
- UL certified.
- Product Code: Solo A5-001.
Open Delivery Testing simulates the rising effect of real smoke associated with fire. Testing of smoke detectors is easy with the use of multiple open delivery extension poles which enable you to reach even the highest, most remote smoke detectors quickly. Recommended for detector testing in areas where airflow does not need to be restricted, such as warehouses, multi-story atrium’s, private residences.
Enclosed Delivery Smoke and CO Detector Test Kit with an 8ft (2.44m) Fiberglass Extension Pole. Use with SmokeCheck® and CoCheck® for easy detector testing.
UL/ULC Listed, Registered #372844, #3728441, #3728383
The easiest way to Meet NFPA 72 and International Fire Code Compliance
Versa-Test® Dispenser Accepts Multiple Can Sizes
Versa-Poles® are Durable, Lightweight, Non-Conductive FiberglassKit Includes
HSI’s Original Enclosed Delivery Test Kit provides the basic essentials for Smoke and CO Detector testing.
- 1 x Enclosed Delivery Test Head
- 1 x 16ft Fiberglass Telescopic Pole
- 1 x 4ft Extension Pole Adaptor
- 1 x Equipment Tool Bag
The complete solution for heat detector, smoke detector and carbon monoxide detector testing – no ladders required. This kit includes, Enclosed Delivery Test Kit (HO-VTOD2), Open Delivery Test Kit (HO-VTED8), Plus the HO-VT694 Chemical Heat Detector Tester providing you with the right tool for every job in one convenient equipment kit.
After exhaustive testing, HSI Fire & Safety determined the key to functional CO testing is the length of exposure time and the level of concentration. CoCheck®, when used with Versa-Tools® Enclosed Delivery Tools, provides a safe concentration level isolation of CO
DustAir™ is perfect for cleaning smoke detectors and electronic equipment prior to detector testing.
Trigger actuated Duster is not intended for use with Versa-Tools®.