IP CCTV system; a digital video camera that uses an IP network to receive control data and send image data. They don’t need a local recording device, just a local area network. IP cameras, like phones and computers, connect to a network in the same way.
An IP CCTV system can send video over a wireless network. IP cameras, in particular, connect to a network video recorder (NVR) via Wi-Fi, Ethernet cable, or USB. An IP camera records video in high definition, with resolutions as high as 16 megapixels depending on the camera model. High-resolution images necessitate more storage space and data transmission bandwidth than lower-quality images.
Tuya Smart Camera HD 1080P Outdoor/Indoor Wireless WiFi IP Camera
- 2.0MP CMOS Sensor, H.264, 1080P.
- TF Card slot, Max with 64GB (no sd card included).
- Built-in IR cut, to see real color of the image.
- Free P2P Server;Easy setup scan QR CODE.
- PT[Pan/Tilt] Vertically 110°, Horizontally 355°.
- Image Frame Rate: 1920*1080.
- Lens: 3.6 mm.
- Nightvision: 12 IR LED lights ( Range: 8-10m ).
- IR wavelength: 850 nm.
- Power cord length: 2.2 m (86 in).
WL-JT-10F5 Tuya IP camera (1080P)₦26,000.00 Add to cart