- Access Control and Time Attendance System
- Audio/Visual Entry System
- Code reader
- Remote Controller
- Time & Attendance
- Addressable base
- Call Point
- Closed Circuit Television System (CCTV)
- Computer & Laptop
- Door controller
- Fire Alarm System
- Addressable fire alarm
- Addressable Manual Callpoint
- Addressable sounder/flasher
- Analog Fire Alarm System
- Aspirating Detection System
- Control Panel
- Conventional Fire Alarm System
- Gas Detection System
- Manual Callpoint
- Wireless Fire Alarm
- Home Appliances
- Manual Callpoints
- Metal Detector
- Naso mask
- New Arrival
- Night Vision
- On Sale
- Security Alarm System
VIVASLOT99 merupakan salah satu Situs Top Slot Online gacor Terpercaya Selain Slot88
Casino trực tuyến Trò chơi đánh bài, quay số và thắng tiền thật
Category: Addressable Detector
With our massive selection of addressable detector, find the source of problems faster while also protecting occupants and property. Smoke detector systems have their own fire alarm control panel. It makes it difficult to determine which area of a business triggered the alarm.
- carbon monoxide
- flame and much more.
The quality of detection devices on offer nowadays are second to none due to advances in technology.
Showing all 13 results
| Zeta ZT-MAINS-5 Mains Photoelectric Smoke Alarm with 9V Battery Back-Up
₦13,000.00Add to cart
The ZAIO-MI is used when both an input needs to be monitored and at the same time a local output (relay output) needs to be triggered to switch ancilliary equipment on or off during an alarm condition.
Gent 34740 Parallel Bracket and Base (S4-34741-03 )₦150,000.00Add to cart
The Gent 34740 Parallel Bracket and Base is a Parallel Bracket and Base for standard applications adjustable to + / – 15°.
Gent’s S-Quad Beam Sensors provide an enhanced solution for linear beam detection for applications where point detection is neither practical nor economical. Powered and controlled via the loop, the beam is a market-leading device with features such as ‘one man alignment and commissioning’ which is achieved using the auto gain setting, this ensures the optimum alignment is reached. Maintenance of the beam is enhanced with a key-operated test feature that simulates the beam’s obscuration in a fire. The Gent loop powered beam is certified to EN54 parts 12 and 1.
Gent Light Shields S4-34741-99 for Beam Receiver (Pack of 5)₦150,000.00Add to cart
The S4-34741-99 is a pack of Light Shields for Beam Receivers.
A light shield is only required to be fitted onto a beam receiver where direct sunlight or strong light is likely to fall in the path of the ‘beam receiver’. Where necessary fit the light shield.
Gent by Honeywell’s S-Quad Beam Sensors provides an enhanced solution for linear beam detection for applications where point detection is either not practical or economic.
Powered and controlled via the loop, the beam is a market-leading device with features such as ‘one-man alignment and commissioning’ which is achieved using the auto gain setting, this ensures the optimum alignment is reached.
Maintenance of the beam is enhanced with a key-operated test feature that simulates the obscuration of the beam in a fire. The Gent loop powered beam is certified to EN54 parts 12 and 17.
GENT O2H – Dual Optical+Heat Multisensor White-(S4-711)₦45,000.00Add to cart
Gent Dual Optical+Heat Multisensor White-(S4-711) The S4-711 is specifically designed to be used with the Gent Vigilon range of Analogue Addressable Control Panels. This setector is a Dual Optical Type Analogue Addressable Smoke Detector which is combined with a Heat Detection Element. This product requires a Gent S4-700 base for mounting. A truly intelligent analogue …
GENT O2H – Dual Optical+Heat Multisensor White-(S4-711)Read More
GENT Optical Heat Multi-Sensor- S4-710₦47,000.00Add to cart
GENT Optical Heat Multi-Sensor- S4-710 is specifically designed to be used with the Gent Vigilon range of Analogue Addressable Control Panels. This detector is an Optical Type Analogue Addressable Smoke Detector combined with a Heat Detection Element. It requires a Gent S4-700 base for mounting.
The S4-710 is a truly intelligent analogue sensor combining local processing in the sensor and the panel to achieve an immediate response to real fires while minimizing the risk of false alarms.
GENT S4-S4710 S-Quad Optical Detector₦47,000.00Add to cart
- Complete range of sensors with combinations of advanced sensing technologies including heat, dual angle optical scatter and carbon monoxide (CO)
- Combined sensing of carbon monoxide with dual angle optical scatter and heat allows a higher level of false alarm immunity in presence of steam and while still maintaining the integrity of detecting fires
- Each sensor has certified sensitivity settings that suit certain environments/applications and may be programmed for different times of the day if required
- Short circuit Isolator in each device
- Configurable input/output connection for remote indicator or supervisory input fully synchronised sound patterns via the control panel
- Sensor sounders have adjustable sound level and tones to match system sounders
- Sounder element monitoring and over-load protection to ensure operation even in event of cable fault
- Sound output synchronised and compatible with S-Quad range of EN54-23 VADs
Horing Lih 8016 Heat DetectorRead more
Characteristics Dual LEDs for 360-degree visibility. Optional Magnetic test feature makes maintenance easy and simple. The standard detector is 2-wire or 3-wire with base. For 4-wire type just add one relay output module on 3-wire base. Simple and easy module placement enables wider application. Detector is made of high endurance, solid and colorfast Fire-proof plastic. …
Zeta MKII-AHF Fyreye MKII Addressable Fixed 57°C Heat DetectorRead more
.,;}?.m,nbgThe detector is particularly suitable for detecting optically dense smoke, involving materials such as soft furnishings, PVC, plastic, foam and all similar materials which produce small visible particles (0.5 to 10?m).
Zeta MKII-AOH Fyreye MKII Addressable Combined Smoke & Heat DetectorRead more
The Fyreye MKII multi-detector uses a Rate of Rise AR1 element that uses a thermistor arrangement to sense a quick rise in temperature and a final threshold temperature of 57°C.
Zeta MKII-AOP Fyreye MKII Addressable Optical Smoke DetectorRead more
The Fyreye MKII optical smoke detector (MKII-AOP) uses a pulsing IR LED & photodiode to detect IR scatter caused by smoke entering the chamber.
Zeta MKII-CB Fyreye MKII Common Detector Base₦1,500.00Add to cart
The MKII range of detectors can be mounted on 3 different bases, a shallow base (MKII-CB), a deep base (MKII-CB/D) and an isolator base (MKII-IB).
Zeta Triple IR Flame Detector ZT-30PRead more
- Triple IR Spectrum – for longer distance detection and high false alarm immunity
- Compact and lightweight design
- User Selectable (Senitivity/Functions)
- Multiple output options
- Relays for Alarm and Fault
- 0-20mA (stepped)
- RS-485/RS-232 spectrum monitoring
- Lower power requirement (35mA – standby / 75mA – alarm)
- Ex cable gland /2 metre cable assembled & provided for users’ easy installation
- ATEX approved by DNV for explosion-proof
- CE marking
Zeta ZT-MAINS-H5Mains Heat Detector with 9V Battery Back-UpRead more
Loop powered (60 devices per loop as maximum) Hand addressed using the 8 way dip switch OR Softly addressed using our handheld MKII Programmer (part no. 48-004) Equipped with short circuit line isolator Extensive front unit indications
Join Risk Free
30 days refund
Online 24 hours
On all order over
Safetech.hub is the newest online platform envisioned to provide 24/7 online platform for integrators, installers, and end users of Extra Low Voltage (ELV) systems in NigeriaRead More