- Access Control and Time Attendance System
- Audio/Visual Entry System
- Code reader
- Remote Controller
- Time & Attendance
- Addressable base
- Call Point
- Closed Circuit Television System (CCTV)
- Computer & Laptop
- Door controller
- Fire Alarm System
- Addressable fire alarm
- Addressable Manual Callpoint
- Addressable sounder/flasher
- Analog Fire Alarm System
- Aspirating Detection System
- Control Panel
- Conventional Fire Alarm System
- Gas Detection System
- Manual Callpoint
- Wireless Fire Alarm
- Home Appliances
- Manual Callpoints
- Metal Detector
- Naso mask
- New Arrival
- Night Vision
- On Sale
- Security Alarm System
VIVASLOT99 merupakan salah satu Situs Top Slot Online gacor Terpercaya Selain Slot88
Casino trực tuyến Trò chơi đánh bài, quay số và thắng tiền thật
Category: Detection Devices
A detection device detects smoke as an indicator of a fire. As part of a fire alarm system, commercial detection devices send a signal to a fire alarm control panel. Household smoke detectors emit audible or visual alarm from the detector itself or multiple detectors. Detection devices usually housed in a plastic enclosure shaped like a disk. About 150 millimetres (6 in) in diameter and 25 millimetres (1 in) thick, but shape and size vary.
In large commercial and industrial buildings, smoke detectors typically linked to a central fire alarm system. Domestic smoke detectors range from single battery-powered units to multiple interconnected units with backup batteries.
Showing all 3 results
AH-0315 Multi-Purpose Smoke and Heat DetectorRead more
- Special chamber design has greatly decreased dust levels and improved detection accuracy.
- Dual LEDs for 360-degree visibility.
- Advanced technology enables this detector to increase its precision in fire detection, improve signals to avoid noise interference and thus reduce unwanted false alarm.
- Low current consumption that allows more detectors to be used with each control panel.
- Dual contacts on the base which enhance the connecting stability between sensor and base.
- All bases are fitted with a shorting spring to permit maintenance without disconnecting when removing the detector head
C-TEC ActiV Relay Base with Diode Part No. C4408DRRead more
- Compatible with C-TEC’s entire range of ActiV fire detectors.
- Includes a 1A @ 24 VDC relay controlled by detector’s remote LED output.
- Ideal for switching CCTV, security and door retaining systems.
- Third-party certified to the relevant parts of EN54 in conjunction with our ActiV detectors.
- Easy to fit with lots of working space.
- Can be ceiling mounted in any orientation due to the true 360° degree viewing angle of the LED indicator strips on all ActiV detectors.
- Integrated detector/base locking mechanism, head removal tool and ID tag.
- Simple ‘click and twist’ design.
- Remote LED terminals for the optional connection to a BF318 Remote indicator.
- C4408R non-diode relay base also available for use on systems that do not require head out monitoring.
ZT-ST5-5 Zeta 3V Standalone Smoke Detector (5 Year Life)Read more
They feature VdS and UL-approved photoelectric sensing components with precise smoke detection and long life operation (5 year life with a 3V lithium battery) or (10 years with a 3V long life lithium battery). A proved quality with 10 million pieces installed over the world. Russian standard model available too.
Join Risk Free
30 days refund
Online 24 hours
On all order over
Safetech.hub is the newest online platform envisioned to provide 24/7 online platform for integrators, installers, and end users of Extra Low Voltage (ELV) systems in NigeriaRead More