- Allows C-TEC’s BF560 and BF562 range of boxed, caged and PCB-only EN54-4/A2 Power Supplies to be optionally customised to suit an application.
- Configurable PSU parameters include Float voltage temperature compensation; Battery charge rate (mA); Battery impedance; Input/Output settings.
- Intuitive and easy-to-use with comprehensive Help files.
- Requires a PC running Windows XP, Vista, 7 or 8.
- Includes a Configurator, software CD, mini-USB to standard-USB connection lead and a 1.3mm to 1.3mm connection lead c/w adaptor.
- IMPORTANT: Changing a PSU’s parameters will render its EN54-4/A2 approval obsolete and any changes must be tested by the responsible person for correct operation.
- Free software updates available via our Software Page