- Burglary Alarm System
- Closed Circuit Television System (CCTV)
- Fire Equipment
- Fire Alarm System
- Addressable fire alarm
- Apiration Systems
- Conventional Fire Alarm
- Fire Suppression system
- Pepper Spray Vault/ATM Protection System
- Personal Security
- Physical Access Control
- Access Control Accessories
- Door access control
- Gates Access control
- Time and Attendance systems
- Gent Fire Alarm System Set of Keys for Key Switch Interface and MCP
- Gent Fire Alarm Vigilon Manual Call Point with Glass Element and Protective Cover (Excludes Back Box)
- Cutting-Edge Velocity Zeta Aspiration Smoke Detection Fire Alarm Panel
GENT ADDRESSABLE FIRE ALARM 1 TO 6 LOOP CONTROL PANEL
TEXECOM VERITAS IMPAQ E BURGLAR ALARM VIBRATION DETECTOR- WHITE
C-tec Fire Alarm Power Supply Configurator Part No. BF423
- Allows C-TEC’s BF560 and BF562 range of boxed, caged and PCB-only EN54-4/A2 Power Supplies to be optionally customised to suit an application.
- Configurable PSU parameters include Float voltage temperature compensation; Battery charge rate (mA); Battery impedance; Input/Output settings.
- Intuitive and easy-to-use with comprehensive Help files.
- Requires a PC running Windows XP, Vista, 7 or 8.
- Includes a Configurator, software CD, mini-USB to standard-USB connection lead and a 1.3mm to 1.3mm connection lead c/w adaptor.
- IMPORTANT: Changing a PSU’s parameters will render its EN54-4/A2 approval obsolete and any changes must be tested by the responsible person for correct operation.
- Free software updates available via our Software Page
|Compatibility||Compatible with C-TEC’s BF560 and BF562 range of boxed, caged and PCB-only EN54-4/A2 power supplies.|
|PC connection||Connection to PC via mini USB to standard USB connection lead (connects the Configurator to a PC)|
|Notes||*PSU Parameters configurable via the BF423 are: Float voltage temp. compensation; Batt. charge rate (mA); Batt. impedance; Configurable Input/Output settings.|
Out of Stock
APOLLO Addressable Fire Alarm XPERT 7 BASE 4″ – ISOLATINGRead more
The base senses short-circuit faults on Discovery loops and spurs and minimises disruption from short circuits.
- Detects wiring short-circuits
- High brightness LED
- Up to 20 detectors or their equivalent load, may be installed between isolating bases
Solo 823-101 -Smoke & Cordless Heat Detector Test Set 9.3 Metres₦2,523,000.00Add to cart
Solo 823 Smoke & Cordless Heat Detector Test Set 9.3 metres Solo equipment is available in a number of conveniently arranged kits. Whether your need is for a simple starter kit, a universal smoke testing kit, or an all encompassing kit including a heat detector tester, there is one available. Larger kits are supplied with …
Out of Stock
Apollo Addressable Fire Alarm Series 65A Base – High-Performance Detector Mounting SolutionRead more
• Detector locking mechanism
• One-way fit
• Easy to wire
• Contains a ground wire terminal
• Contains no electric parts
Join Risk Free
30 days refund
Online 24 hours
Safe and Secured Payment
On all order over
Safetech.hub is the newest online platform envisioned to provide 24/7 online platform for integrators, installers, and end users of Extra Low Voltage (ELV) systems in NigeriaRead More