C-TEC Power Supply Configurator Part No. BF423
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Allows C-TEC’s BF560 and BF562 range of boxed, caged and PCB-only EN54-4/A2 Power Supplies to be optionally customised to suit an application.
- Configurable PSU parameters include Float voltage temperature compensation; Battery charge rate (mA); Battery impedance; Input/Output settings.
- Intuitive and easy-to-use with comprehensive Help files.
- Requires a PC running Windows XP, Vista, 7 or 8.
- Includes a Configurator, software CD, mini-USB to standard-USB connection lead and a 1.3mm to 1.3mm connection lead c/w adaptor.
- IMPORTANT: Changing a PSU’s parameters will render its EN54-4/A2 approval obsolete and any changes must be tested by the responsible person for correct operation.
- Free software updates available via our Software Page
|Compatibility||Compatible with C-TEC’s BF560 and BF562 range of boxed, caged and PCB-only EN54-4/A2 power supplies.|
|PC connection||Connection to PC via mini USB to standard USB connection lead (connects the Configurator to a PC)|
|Notes||*PSU Parameters configurable via the BF423 are: Float voltage temp. compensation; Batt. charge rate (mA); Batt. impedance; Configurable Input/Output settings.|