- Burglary Alarm System
- Closed Circuit Television System (CCTV)
- Fire Equipment
- Fire Alarm System
- Addressable fire alarm
- Apiration Systems
- Conventional Fire Alarm
- Fire Suppression system
- Pepper Spray Vault/ATM Protection System
- Personal Security
- Physical Access Control
- Access Control Accessories
- Door access control
- Gates Access control
- Time and Attendance systems
- Gent Fire Alarm System Set of Keys for Key Switch Interface and MCP
- Gent Fire Alarm Vigilon Manual Call Point with Glass Element and Protective Cover (Excludes Back Box)
- Cutting-Edge Velocity Zeta Aspiration Smoke Detection Fire Alarm Panel
GENT ADDRESSABLE FIRE ALARM 1 TO 6 LOOP CONTROL PANEL
TEXECOM VERITAS IMPAQ E BURGLAR ALARM VIBRATION DETECTOR- WHITE
C-TECH CONVENTIONAL FIRE ALARM CFP 2 Zone Fire Alarm Panel-CFP702-2
- Third-party certified to EN54 parts 2 and 4 by the Loss Prevention Certification Board (LPCB).
- Intuitive user-friendly interface with colour-coded buttons and combined keypad/keyswitch entry.
- Manufactured by C-TEC in the UK.
- Two AlarmSense zone circuits – compatible with Apollo’s AlarmSense detectors, call points, sounders and visual indicators.
- Four conventional sounder circuits.
- Integral 1.5A EN54-4/A2 compliant switch mode PSU.
- Wide range of engineering functions including zone test, coincidence, zone delay and non-latching zones.
- Two on-board relays (Fire and Fault).
- Two open-collector outputs (Remote and Reset).
- ‘Class change’ and alert inputs.
- Installer-friendly design.
- Attractive flush or surface mountable plastic lid and enclosure – no bezel required.
- Low 25mA quiescent current.
- Multiple indicators.
- System expansion connections provided for up to eight two-wire repeaters (one CFP761 network card required per system).
- Space for two x 12V 3.3Ah VRLA batteries.
CFP AlarmSense 2 Zone Two-Wire Fire Alarm Panel
LPCB certified to EN54-2/4, C-TEC’s CFP two-wire 2 zone AlarmSense fire panel is designed to work with Apollo’s AlarmSense range of detectors, call points, sounders and visual indicators.
Most conventional fire systems work with two pairs of wires per zone: one pair for detection devices; the other for alarm devices. By using different voltage bands for quiescent and alarm states, AlarmSense components can be connected to the same pair of supply wires. This reliable technology takes all of the complexity out of fire system design, leading to quicker, more flexible installation and around a 20-25% reduction of labour over a standard four wire system.
The CFP702-2 includes two AlarmSense zones, four conventional sounder circuits, class change & alert inputs and on-board fire & fault relays. A wide range of engineering functions are also provided including selectable zone delays, coincidence and non-latching zone facilities.
Solo 100-001- Fibreglass 4 Section Telescopic Pole – 4.5 metres
₦685,000.00Add to cart
- SOLO 100/108 Telescopic Poles
- Exceptionally lightweight and very portable
- Lock system as standard named “Totalock”
- Non Conductive Material
- Makes the job more efficient
- Strong & Durable Fibreglass
- Can be used with all SOLO tools and attachments
- Use with tools up to 6 metres (Including Height of Man)
- Add SOLO 101-001 Extension poles to reach 9 metres (Including Height of Man)
C-TEC FP 2 Zone Conventional Fire Alarm Panel | Part Number: FF382-2
₦82,000.00Add to cart
- Installer-friendly design.
- Robust metal enclosure with heavy-duty base connections.
- One conventional Zone circuit
- Two conventional Sounder circuits.
- Separate indicators for open & short circuit fault, sounder fault and battery/power supply fault.
- Non-latching class change sounder output, latching fire & non-latching fault outputs (via optional expansion loom).
- Short circuit=fire facility (pre-1980 BS, no resistors in call points, selectable on a zone by zone basis).
- Multi-lingual variants (subject to quantities).
- Space for 2 x 12V 2.3Ah VRLA batteries.
- Compatible with virtually all known conventional fire detectors including C-TEC’s ActiV range.
- Designed to comply with BS 5839-4 (this panel in not compliant with EN54-2/4 and should NOT be used in new UK or European installations).
Out of Stock
Apollo Addressable Fire Alarm Series 65A Base – High-Performance Detector Mounting SolutionRead more
• Detector locking mechanism
• One-way fit
• Easy to wire
• Contains a ground wire terminal
• Contains no electric parts
Out of Stock
APOLLO Addressable Fire Alarm DISCOVERY UL OPEN-AREA SOUNDER VID – RED BODY (RED FLASH)Read more
Discovery UL Open-Area Sounder Visual Indicator with red body and red flash.
- UL 464 Certified
- 15 Pairs of Tones (EN54-3 Sounder)
- 7 Volume Levels
- Visual Indicator Beacon (Red-Flash)
- Discovery (works on XP95 & CoreProtocol)
Join Risk Free
30 days refund
Online 24 hours
Safe and Secured Payment
On all order over
Safetech.hub is the newest online platform envisioned to provide 24/7 online platform for integrators, installers, and end users of Extra Low Voltage (ELV) systems in NigeriaRead More