C-TEC CFP AlarmSense 2 Zone Two-Wire Fire Alarm Panel
- Third-party certified to EN54 parts 2 and 4 by the Loss Prevention Certification Board (LPCB).
- Intuitive user-friendly interface with colour-coded buttons and combined keypad/keyswitch entry.
- Manufactured by C-TEC in the UK.
- Two AlarmSense zone circuits – compatible with Apollo’s AlarmSense detectors, call points, sounders and visual indicators.
- Four conventional sounder circuits.
- Integral 1.5A EN54-4/A2 compliant switch mode PSU.
- Wide range of engineering functions including zone test, coincidence, zone delay and non-latching zones.
- Two on-board relays (Fire and Fault).
- Two open-collector outputs (Remote and Reset).
- ‘Class change’ and alert inputs.
- Installer-friendly design.
- Attractive flush or surface mountable plastic lid and enclosure – no bezel required.
- Low 25mA quiescent current.
- Multiple indicators.
- System expansion connections provided for up to eight two-wire repeaters (one CFP761 network card required per system).
- Space for two x 12V 3.3Ah VRLA batteries.
CFP AlarmSense 2 Zone Two-Wire Fire Alarm Panel
LPCB certified to EN54-2/4, C-TEC’s CFP two-wire 2 zone AlarmSense fire panel is designed to work with Apollo’s AlarmSense range of detectors, call points, sounders and visual indicators.
Most conventional fire systems work with two pairs of wires per zone: one pair for detection devices; the other for alarm devices. By using different voltage bands for quiescent and alarm states, AlarmSense components can be connected to the same pair of supply wires. This reliable technology takes all of the complexity out of fire system design, leading to quicker, more flexible installation and around a 20-25% reduction of labour over a standard four wire system.
The CFP702-2 includes two AlarmSense zones, four conventional sounder circuits, class change & alert inputs and on-board fire & fault relays. A wide range of engineering functions are also provided including selectable zone delays, coincidence and non-latching zone facilities.