- Burglary Alarm System
- Closed Circuit Television System (CCTV)
- Fire Equipment
- Fire Alarm System
- Addressable fire alarm
- Apiration Systems
- Conventional Fire Alarm
- Fire Suppression system
- Pepper Spray Vault/ATM Protection System
- Personal Security
- Physical Access Control
- Access Control Accessories
- Door access control
- Gates Access control
- Time and Attendance systems
- Gent Fire Alarm System Set of Keys for Key Switch Interface and MCP
- Gent Fire Alarm Vigilon Manual Call Point with Glass Element and Protective Cover (Excludes Back Box)
- Cutting-Edge Velocity Zeta Aspiration Smoke Detection Fire Alarm Panel
GENT ADDRESSABLE FIRE ALARM 1 TO 6 LOOP CONTROL PANEL
TEXECOM VERITAS IMPAQ E BURGLAR ALARM VIBRATION DETECTOR- WHITE
Paxton Access Control Compact proximity vandal proof reader | Sales Code: 326-735-EX
Out of stockCompare
About – Proximity compact vandal proof reader is a single door access control system with all of the electronics within the housing of the reader. Compact systems can be installed to many doors over a site, all using the same cards. The compact vandal proof reader’s cylindrical construction means that all the control electronics may be buried in a wall. This reader is ideal where access control is required on a door at risk of vandalism. The end cap is used as a marker, so users know where to present their tokens. A black and a white end cap are provided with the reader. Six additional colours are also available through registered installers, allowing the most harmonious choice to be made for the building.
Installation – The compact reader has two wires which connect to the lock and two wires which connect to the power supply. There are two wires for connection to an exit button if required. It is not recommended to mount the reader in metal as this will affect the read range. The vandal proof reader is buried into the wall. The most secure mounting is in a blind hole (see illustration below). Once installed, present the enrolment card to the reader. All the tokens in the pack are now valid.
Operation – User tokens are valid and ready for use once installation is complete. Every user token is supplied with a corresponding shadow card. As user tokens are issued, the name of the user is marked on the shadow card. If a user is to be barred, or a user card is lost, the shadow card marked with the users’ name is presented to any readers on site. This simple action invalidates the user card. Another user token may be issued for that user.
Additional features can be programmed using the PROXIMITY function card pack. These features include zoning which allows you to limit access by zone colour.
Concept (Access Control) BR200 Z&L Bracket For SL 200
₦12,000.00Add to cart
Description To used with SL-200 magnetic lock. Suitable for in-swing door. Dimensions of BR-200： Small L bracket: 250 x 48.5x 30.5 (mm) F bracket: 250 x66 x 52 (mm) Large L bracket: 250 x 56 x 47 (mm) Weight:1300g Dimensions of BR-220： Small L bracket: 267 x 73 x 40 (mm) F bracket: 267 x …
TEXECOM PREMIER Burglar ALARM COMPACT QUAD QD-W Wireless Digital PIR-868MHZ
₦29,000.00Add to cart
- 12m volumetric coverage
- Digital temperature compensation
- Sealed optics
- Quad Detector
- Up to 3 years battery life
- EN50131-2-2, EN50131-5-3, PD6662:2010 Grade 2
SOCA ACCESS CONTROL READER ST-280
₦47,000.00Add to cartFeatures
- Stainless steel case with multiple waterproof design which is able to mount outdoors directly. It comes with waterproof. Anti-rust and anti-tampered functions.
- Luminous keypad button to provide clear instructions in the dark.
- LED display screen. Display time when it is stand-by. Display card number when proximity. Show setting state when it is stand-alone setting.
- Proximity main reader can be connected to computer to provide online information inquiry/setting, door opening and closing, alarm activation and etc. It can be used as standalone operation.
- During the operation of the proximity main system, historical data (recording entry & exit information) storage can be reached up to 9,000 batches. When it is being connected with computer, the capacity of recording of entry and exit information is unlimited which records detailed data of the cards.
- The unit identifies maximum 4,500 non-serial card numbers. User is able to set its personal password and valid access time frames.
- External set of sub-reader (Wiegand 26/34) for access control or anti-passback function.
- Detection range: Unit is being tampered, door is opened illegally, door is not closed within time set, under duress, anti-theft detection and push button door open.
- System provides 48 sets of time zone for user to set. Each time zone has five time districts available for user to set.
- The system has self hardware testing function when the equipment is on. Built-in clock IC (RTC) and backup battery for the memory are able to keep the data when power cut occurred. It is make sure all data are kept well and system clock is functioning.
- Single (proximity or card number entry) or batch registration and cards are able to issue in advance.
- Door open methods: proximity, proximity and password, push button, door open by the computer’s command, special system password.
- Emergency door open function for emergency use (such as fire). Emergency door open is triggered by the software or external module.
- Maximum proximity distance: 1~3CM (125KHz),(depending on types of card).
- Frequency : 125 KHz.
- Power supply : DC12V, Power consumption: 130mA (standby); 180mA (operation).
- Operation temperature: 0~60℃ ; Humidity: 85%Rh max
- Dimensions : 115L x 70W x 30.5H (mm)
Join Risk Free
30 days refund
Online 24 hours
Safe and Secured Payment
On all order over
Safetech.hub is the newest online platform envisioned to provide 24/7 online platform for integrators, installers, and end users of Extra Low Voltage (ELV) systems in NigeriaRead More