- Access Control and Time Attendance System
- Audio/Visual Entry System
- Code reader
- Remote Controller
- Time & Attendance
- Addressable base
- Call Point
- Closed Circuit Television System (CCTV)
- Computer & Laptop
- Door controller
- Fire Alarm System
- Addressable fire alarm
- Addressable Manual Callpoint
- Addressable sounder/flasher
- Analog Fire Alarm System
- Aspirating Detection System
- Control Panel
- Conventional Fire Alarm System
- Gas Detection System
- Manual Callpoint
- Wireless Fire Alarm
- Home Appliances
- Manual Callpoints
- Metal Detector
- Naso mask
- New Arrival
- Night Vision
- On Sale
- Security Alarm System
VIVASLOT99 merupakan salah satu Situs Top Slot Online gacor Terpercaya Selain Slot88
Casino trực tuyến Trò chơi đánh bài, quay số và thắng tiền thật
PAXTON Desktop reader with Keyboard Output – USB | Sales Code: 214-326-EX
About – The desktop reader is designed to sit next to the PC. It is used for adding tokens to a Net2 system. It can also be used for identifying lost tokens. There are proximity, magstripe, USB and keyboard output versions available. The proximity version also reads MIFARE® tokens.
Installation – Simply plug into the USB port. No other connections are necessary. Additional workstations can also have desktop readers.
Operation – If a new token is presented to the desktop reader then the new user wizard will appear with the appropriate card number. The name and details of the new user can be entered and the token issued. The keyboard output functionality will generate a copy of the token number that will be automatically pasted wherever you place your cursor.
If a token which is already known to the system is presented to the desktop reader, then the relevant user’s record will appear.
MIFARE is a registered trademark of NXP B.V. and is used under license.
|Dimensions||12.5 × 10.0 × 2.5 cm|
PAXTON Net2 Plus 1 door ACU in plastic housing 682-528₦187,000.00Add to cart
- Single door network able access control unit
- Plug into a TCP/IP network using a RJ45 plug
- Features a built in TCP/IP converter
- Different control units can be mixed on a site
- Use Paxton or 3rd party readers
- FLASH memory allows easy upgrades
SOCA SI-25 EXITBUTTON WITH INFRARED SWITCHING₦5,100.00Add to cartFeatures
- Strong and durable SUS304 stainless steel panel design which resists strong acid and alkali.
- SI-10 as mini infrared detector for access control push button auto-control detection.
- Suitable for hollow door frame and electrical box use. Voltage :DC12V~24V±10%.
- Specially designed to prevent any interference from other infra-red.
- The diagram shows world universal use.
- The front of the detector is waterproof design with IP65 and above.
- Adjustable proximity range (4~15cm). Stable proximity range.
- Door opening time is able to set Trigger state (0.5~20sec) or Toggle mode output.
- Operation temperature range: -10℃~70℃.Humidity 85%Rh max.
- Contact rating: 1A@30VDC N.O./N.C. Output.
Soca Surface Mount BracketRead more
- To be used with SL-100 Dead Bolt Lock.
- Suitable for all types of 90º or 180º door.
- Surface mount the bracket when unable to drill hole in the door frame.
- Glass door.
- Thickness of door : 9mm – 12mm.
- The distance between door and door frame at least 6 mm
- Sturdy built for durability.
- Simple installation without knocking any holes out.
- Able to integrate with UB-100 glass holder.
- Optional of BR-100C Bracket available.
PAXTON NET2 DESKSTOP READER, USB
₦70,000.00Add to cart
The desktop reader is designed to sit next to the PC. It is used for adding tokens to a Net2 system. It can also be used for identifying lost tokens. Compatible with Net2 and MIFARE® tokens
Join Risk Free
30 days refund
Online 24 hours
On all order over
Safetech.hub is the newest online platform envisioned to provide 24/7 online platform for integrators, installers, and end users of Extra Low Voltage (ELV) systems in NigeriaRead More
There are no reviews yet.