- Burglary Alarm System
- Closed Circuit Television System (CCTV)
- Fire Equipment
- Fire Alarm System
- Addressable fire alarm
- Apiration Systems
- Conventional Fire Alarm
- Fire Suppression system
- Pepper Spray Vault/ATM Protection System
- Personal Security
- Physical Access Control
- Access Control Accessories
- Door access control
- Gates Access control
- Time and Attendance systems
- Gent Fire Alarm System Set of Keys for Key Switch Interface and MCP
- Gent Fire Alarm Vigilon Manual Call Point with Glass Element and Protective Cover (Excludes Back Box)
- Cutting-Edge Velocity Zeta Aspiration Smoke Detection Fire Alarm Panel
GENT ADDRESSABLE FIRE ALARM 1 TO 6 LOOP CONTROL PANEL
TEXECOM VERITAS IMPAQ E BURGLAR ALARM VIBRATION DETECTOR- WHITE
Paxton Access Control Entry Audio monitor – with handset | Sales Code: 337-272-EX
Out of stockCompare
About – Entry is a door entry system that works standalone or alongside Paxton’s Net2 access control, combining door entry with key features of Net2. Entry consists of 3 components that auto-detect on set up; external panel, interior monitor and door control unit.
The Entry audio monitor provides a cost-effective option within the Entry range, fully supporting all Entry functionality where video is not required. The monitor can be wall or desk mounted.
Installation – Entry components simply interconnect using Cat5 or standard RJ45 terminated patch cables. Entry can also utilise existing network infrastructure for simple installation. PoE technology runs power and data along the same cable to avoid the need for separate power supplies.
Operation – A visitor initiates a call via the bell button on the external panel. Visitor access can be granted via the Entry Audio monitor.
When connected to Net2, access to the building can be gained by using a PIN, Code and/or proximity token.
Out of Stock
EPORDO- FA-003V Time Attendance Access Control Device
Fingerprint Capacity: 3000; Record Capacity:60000;
* Fingerprint image and real time letter Display;
* Built in embedded standalone module with high performance SAMSUNG 32 bit X-scale CPU, big capacity FLASH and CMOS chips.
* Embeded with alarm function.
* Be equipped with system of calendar and be on an equal footing with PC.
* Sensor with quality image, accepts dry, wet fingers.
* Support 360-degree rotation identification, easy to use.
* Adjust image distortion, assure fingerprint matching consistency.
* Accept ODM or OEM, providing system local voice, menu language, software analysis, casing-making.
* It is a good option for enterprise / factory / tax / bank.etc use.
CONCEPT (Access Control) NON TOUCH EXIT BUTTON WITH INFRARED SWITCHING
₦13,000.00Add to cartFeatures
- Strong and durable SUS304 stainless steel panel design which resists strong acid and alkali.
- SI-10 as mini infrared detector for access control push button auto-control detection.
- Suitable for hollow door frame and electrical box use. Voltage :DC12V~24V±10%.
- Specially designed to prevent any interference from other infra-red.
- The diagram shows world universal use.
- The front of the detector is waterproof design with IP65 and above.
- Adjustable proximity range (4~15cm). Stable proximity range.
- Door opening time is able to set Trigger state (0.5~20sec) or Toggle mode output.
- Operation temperature range: -10℃~70℃.Humidity 85%Rh max.
- Contact rating: 1A@30VDC N.O./N.C. Output.
Concept Exit Push Access Control Button Series
₦15,000.00Add to cart
Strong and durable SUS304 stainless steel button and panel design which resists strong acid and alkali.
Suitable for hollow door frame and electrical box use.Voltage of DC12V±20% for LED.
The diagram shows world universal use.
PAXTON ACCESS CONTROL 830-010G PROXIMITY Cards Pack Green₦0.00Add to cart
- Sold in packs of 10
- Lost cards can be voided with a shadow card
- Old SKU: S-830-010G / New SKU: AC-PAX-830-010G
Join Risk Free
30 days refund
Online 24 hours
Safe and Secured Payment
On all order over
Safetech.hub is the newest online platform envisioned to provide 24/7 online platform for integrators, installers, and end users of Extra Low Voltage (ELV) systems in NigeriaRead More