- Burglary Alarm System
- Closed Circuit Television System (CCTV)
- Fire Equipment
- Fire Alarm System
- Addressable fire alarm
- Apiration Systems
- Conventional Fire Alarm
- Fire Suppression system
- Pepper Spray Vault/ATM Protection System
- Personal Security
- Physical Access Control
- Access Control Accessories
- Door access control
- Gates Access control
- Time and Attendance systems
- Gent Fire Alarm System Set of Keys for Key Switch Interface and MCP
- Gent Fire Alarm Vigilon Manual Call Point with Glass Element and Protective Cover (Excludes Back Box)
- Cutting-Edge Velocity Zeta Aspiration Smoke Detection Fire Alarm Panel
GENT ADDRESSABLE FIRE ALARM 1 TO 6 LOOP CONTROL PANEL
TEXECOM VERITAS IMPAQ E BURGLAR ALARM VIBRATION DETECTOR- WHITE
Gent Fire Alarm 4 Channel Interface I/O (PCB Only) S4-34450
- Loop Powered devices reducing cost of installation and maintenance
- Individual addresses to maximise information and flexible cause and effect
- Each device with EN54-17 short circuit handling for enhanced system integrity
- Comprehensive range of functionality in each device variant to simplify system design
- Complete range of mounting enclosures and accessories
- Options to connect conventional fire detectors such as flame and beam detectors
- Certified to EN54-17 and EN54-18
Gent S4-34450 4 Channel Interface I/O (PCB Only)
The S4-34450 is a loop powered interface designed for use with the Vigilon range of fire alarm system control panels. This interface unit features 4 input / output channels which can be used to control services within a building.
Interfaces are used to link the fire alarm system to other plant management devices such as sprinklers and security systems. They can also be used to link to a zone of conventional detectors.
The Vigilon system can accommodate a high capacity of single channel interfaces on the loop operating both inputs and outputs.
The loop powered four channel interface range has individually sectored outputs with channel 1 set as a loop powered zone module.
All interfaces are seen by the panel as one address although each input/output can have a separate label displayed at the panel.
Interfaces are either powered from the loop or require a separate mains supply. The mains power version has its own battery backup.
Out of Stock
Door Release Power Supply Unit | Part No. BF375PE
- A compact double gang Mains derived power supply c/w a conventional fire detector circuit.
- Designed to provide power to up to 5 x 50mA 24V DC electromagnetic door retainers.
- When used with two x ActiV fire detectors allows a cost-effective ‘stand-alone’ automatic door release system to be built (pre-packed BF375PEK kits are available).
- Maximum PSU output is 250mA.
- Trigger Release and fault monitored Zone Trigger inputs facilitate straightforward connection to fire alarm detectors, control panels, building management systems, timers, relays and other ancillary equipment.
- Includes a manual release button, a Mains On and an Output Triggered indicator.
- Can be mounted on a standard 25mm UK double gang flush or surface back box.
- The BF375PE is also available as part of our BF375PEK automatic door release system kit which includes 1 x BF375PE, 2 x ActiV fire detectors, 2 x ActiV detector bases and 1 x electromagnetic door retainer.
Out of Stock
Sonos Sounder Beacon Red deep base Amber Lens (Security Alarm System)Read more
A general purpose AC electronic sounder beacon for
With a choice of 32 tones including all of the major
international standards, the Sonos sounder beacon has
universal acceptance. The full faced translucent beacon
case provides a greater spread of light when compared
with standard and competitor beacon products.
Sonos AC sounder beacons are weatherproof to IP65 and
can be used in all locations both indoors and outdoors.
GENT Fire Alarm NANO-24 Control Panel
₦950,000.00Add to cart
From installation and commissioning to
everyday use, Nano delivers an experience that
makes the fire alarm system easy to use and safe
The appearance of the panel means that Nano
may be installed and look good in any type of
Nano operates the latest range of Vigilon loop
devices from Honeywell Gent. This allows a
small system to benefit from Gent’s advanced
fi re detection technology and powered loop
performance with ranges such as SQuad and
SCubed including powerful EN5423 offering.
The Nano commissioning tool allows simple
cause and effect to be configured either offline
or online using an easy to use commissioning
GENT FIREALARM Remote LED (for use with common base S4-700)
₦9,000.00Add to cart
Remote LED (for use with common base S4-700)
Join Risk Free
30 days refund
Online 24 hours
Safe and Secured Payment
On all order over
Safetech.hub is the newest online platform envisioned to provide 24/7 online platform for integrators, installers, and end users of Extra Low Voltage (ELV) systems in NigeriaRead More