HORING LIH IR-0714 Infrared Single Flame Detector
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
IR-0714 Infrared Single Flame Detector
- EN54-10 Approval (IR-0714-2 2-wire).
- Built-in high performance Microprocessor that able to analysis flame signal more accuracy.
- IR sensor has better detection range than UV sensor.
- High immunity to sunlight or other noisy source.
- Premises with higher ceilings: theater, gym, storage, gallery or warehouse, etc.
- Places where fires happen easily: places storing with combustible goods, gas stations, factory working places, machine rooms, etc.
- Ventilate places: open markets, station platforms, hotel lobbies, department stores, etc. (places that smoke and heat can not gather during early period of fire)
- Others: tunnels, computer rooms, etc.
- Do not install detector that has fire source nearby.
- Detection range and angle please refer to diagram as below.
|Type||2 wire||3 wire||4 wire|
|Alarm Contact||N/A||N/A||0.8A @ 30V DC, 0.4A @125V AC|
|Sensor Type||Single IR|
|Standby Current||under 200μA @24V DC 470Ω|
|Voltage Range||12V～30V DC|
|Alarm Current||35mA @24V DC 470Ω|
|Dimensions||102 mm (Dia.) × 38 mm (H)|
|Weight||130g (2 wire & 3 wire) / 145g (4 wire)|
There are no reviews yet.