- Burglary Alarm System
- Closed Circuit Television System (CCTV)
- Fire Equipment
- Fire Alarm System
- Addressable fire alarm
- Apiration Systems
- Conventional Fire Alarm
- Fire Suppression system
- Pepper Spray Vault/ATM Protection System
- Personal Security
- Physical Access Control
- Access Control Accessories
- Door access control
- Gates Access control
- Time and Attendance systems
- Gent Fire Alarm System Set of Keys for Key Switch Interface and MCP
- Gent Fire Alarm Vigilon Manual Call Point with Glass Element and Protective Cover (Excludes Back Box)
- Cutting-Edge Velocity Zeta Aspiration Smoke Detection Fire Alarm Panel
GENT ADDRESSABLE FIRE ALARM 1 TO 6 LOOP CONTROL PANEL
TEXECOM VERITAS IMPAQ E BURGLAR ALARM VIBRATION DETECTOR- WHITE
Manual ‘No Break’ Call Point, surface Part No. BF370MR
- Certified to EN54 Part 11 (LPCB/VdS).
- Unique ‘Plug & Play’ installation concept.
- Supplied with a non-breaking plastic resettable element.
- Includes a 470Ω resistor, test key and red back box.
- Anti-Tamper facility.
- Flush version (without a red back box) also available (order code BF370MFR).
Approvals/certifications Certified to EN54 Part 11 by the LPCB & VdS. Supply/operating voltage 30Vdc max. Product dimensions (mm) 93 W x 89 H x D 60mm (includes back box). 28mm D without back box. Construction & finish Red ABS. Plastic element. IP Rating IP24D. Weight 180g (130g without back box). Properties Supplied with a 470Ω resistor. Operating conditions/temperature -10ºC to +55ºC.
Out of Stock
APOLLO Addressable Fire ALarm ISOLATORRead more
The Isolator is placed at intervals on the loop and ensures that, in the case of a short circuit, only the section between the isolators will be affected. When the short circuit is removed, the isolators automatically restore power and data to the isolated section.
- Detects wiring short-circuits using patented technology
- Minimizes disruption from short-circuits
- Automatic de-isolation on short-circuit removal
- Up to 20 devices may be installed between isolators
C-TEC FP 2 Zone Conventional Fire Alarm Panel | Part Number: FF382-2
₦82,000.00Add to cart
- Installer-friendly design.
- Robust metal enclosure with heavy-duty base connections.
- One conventional Zone circuit
- Two conventional Sounder circuits.
- Separate indicators for open & short circuit fault, sounder fault and battery/power supply fault.
- Non-latching class change sounder output, latching fire & non-latching fault outputs (via optional expansion loom).
- Short circuit=fire facility (pre-1980 BS, no resistors in call points, selectable on a zone by zone basis).
- Multi-lingual variants (subject to quantities).
- Space for 2 x 12V 2.3Ah VRLA batteries.
- Compatible with virtually all known conventional fire detectors including C-TEC’s ActiV range.
- Designed to comply with BS 5839-4 (this panel in not compliant with EN54-2/4 and should NOT be used in new UK or European installations).
Solo 100-001- Fibreglass 4 Section Telescopic Pole – 4.5 metres
₦685,000.00Add to cart
- SOLO 100/108 Telescopic Poles
- Exceptionally lightweight and very portable
- Lock system as standard named “Totalock”
- Non Conductive Material
- Makes the job more efficient
- Strong & Durable Fibreglass
- Can be used with all SOLO tools and attachments
- Use with tools up to 6 metres (Including Height of Man)
- Add SOLO 101-001 Extension poles to reach 9 metres (Including Height of Man)
Out of Stock
APOLLO Addressable Fire Alarm DISCOVERY UL MANUAL PULL STATION BACKBOXRead more
The Discovery UL Manual Pull Station Backbox is used to allow surface mounting of the Discovery UL Manual Pull Station.
Join Risk Free
30 days refund
Online 24 hours
Safe and Secured Payment
On all order over
Safetech.hub is the newest online platform envisioned to provide 24/7 online platform for integrators, installers, and end users of Extra Low Voltage (ELV) systems in NigeriaRead More