A Fire resistant cables maintains safe operation for a certain period under flame-burning conditions.
The maximum long-term working temperature of the cable
(1) Resistant vinyl polyfluoroethylene insulation and sheath: 70℃ and 105℃ both kinds; Cross-linked polyethene insulation: 90℃.
(2) Fluoroplastic insulation and sheathing: 220℃ and 260℃ two kinds; Fluoroplastic insulation and 105℃ flame retardant polyvinyl fluoride sheathing: 90℃ and 125℃ two kinds.
(3) Low-halogen, low-smoke flame-retardant PVC insulation, and sheathing: 70℃; Halogen-free, low-smoke flame-retardant polyolefin insulation and sheathing: 90℃ and 125℃ both.
Minimum ambient temperature.
(1) Flame retardant PVC insulation and sheathing: fixed laying -40℃; non-fixed laying -15℃.
(2) Fluorine plastic insulation and sheathing: fixed laying -60℃; non-fixed laying -20℃.
The safe laying temperature of the cable should not be lower than 0℃.
Fire resistance characteristics.
Flame temperature 950℃-1000℃ Flame temperature 750℃-800℃
Burning time 90min (recommended) Burning time 90min (recommended)
Additional voltage Rated voltage (min. 100V) Rated voltage (min. 100V)
Fire resistance class A (Class IA~Class IVA) Class I~IV
CAT6 305m UTP Cable
- 305m UTP CAT6;
- Support PoE long-distance transmission;
- Excellent OFC with 99.99% OFC(oxygen free copper) purity;
- Environmentally-friendly outer sheath, meet the CPR E/ UL CM class;
- Top-notch quality guarantee for 10 years.
VENTCROFT FIRE RESISTANT NoBurn XP Cable
NoBurn XP is designed and developed to maintain circuit integrity under fire conditions and to meet and comply with the varied performance requirements of international fire cable demands. Approved and certified by LPCB to meet the highest fire and emission performance standards, NoBurn XP is supplied with a Drain Wire in place of a full size CPC (Earth Wire). NoBurn XP is limited for sale to export markets where fire cable regulation variances allow the use of the cables specification