Fire Alarm Control Panel Mains Keyswitch Part No. BF319
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- A high-quality lockable double pole Fire Alarm Control Panel Mains Keyswitch.
- Allows the Mains supply to a fire alarm panel to be switched on or off in accordance with BS 5839-1.
- Ideal for use during routine test and maintenance (e.g. battery test, main board replacement etc). Note, if working on the Mains in the panel you must also follow correct practice and isolate the Mains supply at the distribution board.
- Fits on a standard UK 47mm flush or surface mount back box.
- Supplied with 2 x M3.5 25mm fixing screws.
- BS EN60669-1 compliant.
- Always read the full installation and operating instructions supplied with the unit before use.
Approvals/certifications Compliant with BS EN60669-1 (Switches for household and similar fixed-electrical installations, General Requirements) Type Double pole, lockable. 20AX, 250V, 50/60Hz. Connections L1 and N1 IN; L2 and N2 OUT. Product dimensions (mm) 87 W x 87 H x 44 D mm (Can be mounted on a standard UK 47mm single gang flush or surface back box). Construction & finish White moulded polycarbonate. IP Rating IP20. Weight 150g. Operating conditions/temperature -10ºC to +60ºC. Notes When the BF319 is in the off position, you can safely perform routine maintenance tasks at the fire panel (battery test, main board replacement etc). To work on the Mains in the panel you MUST also isolate the Mains supply at the distribution board.
There are no reviews yet.