GENT Notifier Sounder Base Conventional NBS4
Non-Addressable Detector Base Sounder, 4 Tone, Suitable for fire detectors with 60mm mounting centres. approved to EN54-3.
If required the SC085 (white) lid to be ordered separately.
• 4 Tone Sounder
• High sound output, low current consumption
• High reliability and stable performance
• Volume control
• Lid accessory available to enable vertical installation
• Designed and approved to EN54-3
• Market specific tone set available
Manufactured by Honeywell Notifier, the Notifier Sounder Base Conventional NBS4 is a conventional fire alarm electronic sounder which is ideal for use on modern conventional fire alarm systems. It has been specifically designed to be used on a 24 volt conventional sounder circuit. The Notifier Sounder Base Conventional NBS4 is able to accommodate a detector and base on top of the NBS4 unit, which gives the detector and sounder in a single point. This NBS4 can accommodate most modern detectors and bases.
NOTIFIER SOUNDER BASE CONVENTIONAL NBS4 – HONEYWELL KEY PRODUCT FEATURES:
- Part Number: NBS4
- 4 Tones
- Colour is Ivory
- Platform Base Sounder
- High sound output, low current consumption
- High reliability and stable performance
- Volume control
- Lid accessory available to enable vertical installation
- Designed and approved EN54-3
- Market specific tone set available
NOTIFIER SOUNDER BASE CONVENTIONAL NBS4 – HONEYWELL – TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION:
- Voltage Range : 21 to 27V dc
- Sound Output : 93 dB(A) @ 1 meter
- Current Consumption : 12mA @ 24V dc
- Max Wire Size : 2.5mm Square
- Temperature Range : -30 to +70 Degrees Celsius
There are no reviews yet.