- Burglary Alarm System
- Closed Circuit Television System (CCTV)
- Fire Equipment
- Fire Alarm System
- Addressable fire alarm
- Apiration Systems
- Conventional Fire Alarm
- Fire Suppression system
- Pepper Spray Vault/ATM Protection System
- Personal Security
- Physical Access Control
- Access Control Accessories
- Door access control
- Gates Access control
- Time and Attendance systems
- Gent Fire Alarm System Set of Keys for Key Switch Interface and MCP
- Gent Fire Alarm Vigilon Manual Call Point with Glass Element and Protective Cover (Excludes Back Box)
- Cutting-Edge Velocity Zeta Aspiration Smoke Detection Fire Alarm Panel
GENT ADDRESSABLE FIRE ALARM 1 TO 6 LOOP CONTROL PANEL
TEXECOM VERITAS IMPAQ E BURGLAR ALARM VIBRATION DETECTOR- WHITE
Showing the single result
Out of Stock
Output Expansion Relay Board Part No. EP212₦0.00Read more
- An optional system expansion device for use with the EP203 three zone automatic extinguisher panel.
- Mounts inside the EP203 panel to provide five volt free relay contacts (reset, mode, discharged, hold and abort).
- Reset relay switches during the panel’s reset cycle.
- Mode relay switches when the extinguishant system’s mode is changed to manual.
- Discharged relay switches when a released flow switch input (e.g. from the extinguishant pipework) is received to indicate the extinguishant has been released.
- Hold relay switches when a hold input is received at the panel. If the panel is in 2nd stage alarm (i.e. it is in automatic mode and detection circuits are activated, or it is in either automatic/manual mode and a manual release input is operated) the extinguishant release sequence is halted.
- Abort relay switches when an abort input is received at the panel to cancel the extinguishant release sequence.
Join Risk Free
30 days refund
Online 24 hours
Safe and Secured Payment
On all order over
Safetech.hub is the newest online platform envisioned to provide 24/7 online platform for integrators, installers, and end users of Extra Low Voltage (ELV) systems in NigeriaRead More