- Burglary Alarm System
- Closed Circuit Television System (CCTV)
- Fire Equipment
- Fire Alarm System
- Addressable fire alarm
- Apiration Systems
- Conventional Fire Alarm
- Fire Suppression system
- Pepper Spray Vault/ATM Protection System
- Personal Security
- Physical Access Control
- Access Control Accessories
- Door access control
- Gates Access control
- Time and Attendance systems
- Gent Fire Alarm System Set of Keys for Key Switch Interface and MCP
- Gent Fire Alarm Vigilon Manual Call Point with Glass Element and Protective Cover (Excludes Back Box)
- Cutting-Edge Velocity Zeta Aspiration Smoke Detection Fire Alarm Panel
GENT ADDRESSABLE FIRE ALARM 1 TO 6 LOOP CONTROL PANEL
TEXECOM VERITAS IMPAQ E BURGLAR ALARM VIBRATION DETECTOR- WHITE
1 to 6 Loop Vigilon Plus Addressable Fire Alarm Control Panel c/w 1 loop card Battery Enclosure and 4 x 21Ah batteries (supplied in Black)
The Vigilon Plus Addressable Fire Alarm range of control panels are available in 4 loop and 6 loop versions. The 6 loop Vigilon with external batteries will support a system for 72hrs in the event of a mains power failure.
Certified to EN54 parts 2 and 4 Vigilon may be supplied with or without an on-board printer and has a full Qwerty style keyboard allowing full control and management of the system from the panel if required.
Large multi-panel networks accommodating up to 200 devices on each loop and with multipanel networks Vigilon provides a versatile solution for protecting buildings of all sizes.
• Integral EN54-4 PSU for 72 hours with external batteries (6 loop)
• Vigilon’s advanced sensing technology and powerful software processing in the panel quickly identifies real fires
• PC based commissioning tools allow complex fire plans to be configured
• Advanced loop card technology allows for system status monitoring and diagnostics
• Vigilon Plus can also be supplied in a range of custom colour outer doors
• The control panel has a simple user interface with LCD screen providing accurate information in an emergency
• Multiple panel networks can be programmed seamlessly as one system, allowing for flexible design and system management
• Flexible programming options are available at the panel
• All Vigilon devices connect onto the same two core loop, separate sounder or repeater panel wiring circuits are not required
• In the event of a fire or fault, Vigilon’s analogue addressable technology will provide a detailed log of events
• PC based Graphics user interface (GUI) available
• Extended event log using flash memory card
You may also like…
Zeta EX-PRO Premier Fire Extinguishing Control Panel
₦355,000.00Add to cart
The EX Pro is the latest modern designed extinguishing panel from Zeta Alarm Systems, fully complying with EN54 parts 2 & 4, and EN 12094 part 1. Featuring a blue 4 x 20 LCD display with a list of extra features such as memory log of fire, fault and system events, adjustable flood times and …
Zeta SMART1/M SmartConnect Touchscreen 1 Loop Addressable Fire Alarm Panel
₦800,000.00Add to cart
4.3 inch colour touch screen display
Remote monitoring via a desktop PC or smartphone via the cloud
Easy-to-use configuration software
Full cause & effect programming via front panel or PC
250 Zeta MKII protocol devices per loop
250 available zones, 16 with LED indication
Built-in TCP-IP output, Built-in network facility
Up to 8 password-protected users
Meets all requirements of latest EN54 parts 2 & 4
Extensive Day/Night mode programming
2 programmable local inputs
2 sounder circuits, Fire & fault relays
C-TEC CFP Standard 4 Zone Conventional Fire Alarm Panel Part No. CFP704-4
₦132,500.00Add to cart
- Third-party certified to EN54 parts 2 and 4 by the Loss Prevention Certification Board (LPCB)
- Intuitive user-friendly interface with colour-coded buttons and combined keypad/keyswitch entry
- Manufactured by C-TEC in the UK
- Eight detector zone circuits
- Four conventional sounder circuits
- Integral 1.5A EN54-4/A2 compliant switch mode PSU
- Wide range of test and fault-finding facilities
- Four open-collector outputs (Fire, Fault, Remote and Reset)
- ‘Class change’ and alert inputs
- Installer-friendly design
- Attractive flush or surface mountable plastic lid and enclosure – no bezel required
- Low 25mA quiescent current
- Multiple indicators
- No system expansion connections
- Fully compatible with C-TEC’s ActiV range of conventional fire detectors
C-TEC FP 2 Zone Conventional Fire Alarm Panel | Part Number: FF382-2
₦82,000.00Add to cart
- Installer-friendly design.
- Robust metal enclosure with heavy-duty base connections.
- One conventional Zone circuit
- Two conventional Sounder circuits.
- Separate indicators for open & short circuit fault, sounder fault and battery/power supply fault.
- Non-latching class change sounder output, latching fire & non-latching fault outputs (via optional expansion loom).
- Short circuit=fire facility (pre-1980 BS, no resistors in call points, selectable on a zone by zone basis).
- Multi-lingual variants (subject to quantities).
- Space for 2 x 12V 2.3Ah VRLA batteries.
- Compatible with virtually all known conventional fire detectors including C-TEC’s ActiV range.
- Designed to comply with BS 5839-4 (this panel in not compliant with EN54-2/4 and should NOT be used in new UK or European installations).
Out of Stock
Gent Fire Alarm G017-01 Flush MCP 470 Ohms M1A-R470FGRead more
Manual call points from Honeywell Gent are easy and safe to operate, with no hammer required. Fully compliant with EN 54-11, each point is manufactured from ABS and both have a break glass and resettable element. For areas susceptible to inadvertent operation – such as sports halls – a stronger, clear polycarbonate cover version is available.
Out of Stock
Gent by Honeywell Fire Alarm Conversion Kit For VIG-NODE-24 EN 54 to BS V3+ Functionality (VIG-BSKIT-NODE)Read more
Gent VIG-BSKIT-NODE Conversion Kit
The VIG-BSKIT-NODE Conversion Kit for is designed for use with the VIG1-24 EN 54 to BS V3+ Functionality (Replaces VIG1-V3+) Loop Only.
Please Note: The BS or V3+ variants of Vigilon are no longer available. VIG-NODE-24 (EN54 version) panels may be converted to BS protocol using the conversion kit VIG-BSKIT-NODE.
Out of Stock
APOLLO Addressable Fire Alarm XPERT 7 BASE 4″ – ISOLATINGRead more
The base senses short-circuit faults on Discovery loops and spurs and minimises disruption from short circuits.
- Detects wiring short-circuits
- High brightness LED
- Up to 20 detectors or their equivalent load, may be installed between isolating bases
Join Risk Free
30 days refund
Online 24 hours
Safe and Secured Payment
On all order over
Safetech.hub is the newest online platform envisioned to provide 24/7 online platform for integrators, installers, and end users of Extra Low Voltage (ELV) systems in NigeriaRead More