- Burglary Alarm System
- Closed Circuit Television System (CCTV)
- Fire Equipment
- Fire Alarm System
- Addressable fire alarm
- Apiration Systems
- Conventional Fire Alarm
- Fire Suppression system
- Pepper Spray Vault/ATM Protection System
- Personal Security
- Physical Access Control
- Access Control Accessories
- Door access control
- Gates Access control
- Time and Attendance systems
- Gent Fire Alarm System Set of Keys for Key Switch Interface and MCP
- Gent Fire Alarm Vigilon Manual Call Point with Glass Element and Protective Cover (Excludes Back Box)
- Cutting-Edge Velocity Zeta Aspiration Smoke Detection Fire Alarm Panel
GENT ADDRESSABLE FIRE ALARM 1 TO 6 LOOP CONTROL PANEL
TEXECOM VERITAS IMPAQ E BURGLAR ALARM VIBRATION DETECTOR- WHITE
PAXTON Access Control Entry Standard Panel – surface mount with rain hood
Out of stockCompare
About – The Entry standard panel is a robust external panel for use with Paxton’s door entry system, Entry. This panel comes in industry recognised anthracite grey (RAL7021), meaning it complements the windows and doors of many new builds and modern apartments.
All Entry panels are IPX5 rated, making them suitable for external use in all weather conditions.
Installation – Entry components simply interconnect using Cat5 or standard RJ45 terminated patch cables. Entry can also utilise existing network infrastructure for simple installation. PoE technology runs power and data along the same cable to avoid the need for separate power supplies.
The surface mount version of this panel enables installation of the unit directly on the surface of the wall so that it is protruding and 100% exposed. For multiple panel entrances, more than one panel can be associated with an ACU.
A secondary IP camera can also be installed and integrated with the Entry system to allow extra security in areas of restricted visibility. This provides flexibility with the option to switch between the two cameras on the Entry Monitor.
Operation – A visitor initiates a video call via the bell button on the external panel. Visitor access can be granted via the Entry monitor, which features an intuitive touchscreen user interface. The internal monitor can be used via either the handset for private calls or in hands free mode.
When connected to Net2, access to the building can be gained by using a PIN, Code and/or proximity token (including MIFARE® and Paxton tokens).
SOCA ACCESS CONTROL READER ST-280
₦47,000.00Add to cartFeatures
- Stainless steel case with multiple waterproof design which is able to mount outdoors directly. It comes with waterproof. Anti-rust and anti-tampered functions.
- Luminous keypad button to provide clear instructions in the dark.
- LED display screen. Display time when it is stand-by. Display card number when proximity. Show setting state when it is stand-alone setting.
- Proximity main reader can be connected to computer to provide online information inquiry/setting, door opening and closing, alarm activation and etc. It can be used as standalone operation.
- During the operation of the proximity main system, historical data (recording entry & exit information) storage can be reached up to 9,000 batches. When it is being connected with computer, the capacity of recording of entry and exit information is unlimited which records detailed data of the cards.
- The unit identifies maximum 4,500 non-serial card numbers. User is able to set its personal password and valid access time frames.
- External set of sub-reader (Wiegand 26/34) for access control or anti-passback function.
- Detection range: Unit is being tampered, door is opened illegally, door is not closed within time set, under duress, anti-theft detection and push button door open.
- System provides 48 sets of time zone for user to set. Each time zone has five time districts available for user to set.
- The system has self hardware testing function when the equipment is on. Built-in clock IC (RTC) and backup battery for the memory are able to keep the data when power cut occurred. It is make sure all data are kept well and system clock is functioning.
- Single (proximity or card number entry) or batch registration and cards are able to issue in advance.
- Door open methods: proximity, proximity and password, push button, door open by the computer’s command, special system password.
- Emergency door open function for emergency use (such as fire). Emergency door open is triggered by the software or external module.
- Maximum proximity distance: 1~3CM (125KHz),(depending on types of card).
- Frequency : 125 KHz.
- Power supply : DC12V, Power consumption: 130mA (standby); 180mA (operation).
- Operation temperature: 0~60℃ ; Humidity: 85%Rh max
- Dimensions : 115L x 70W x 30.5H (mm)
Out of Stock
Paxton Access Control Easyprox battery pack – 4 x AA high capacity | Sales Code: 746-003-EX₦0.00Read more
Entry – Touch panel, demonstration case Complete Net2 Entry system in a case Showcase premium product range Everything needed to demo the system Designed to speed up installation About – The demonstration units can be taken to a customer’s premises and used to demonstrate the Entry system. Seeing and using the system can significantly increase the …
Out of Stock
SOCA ST 110ER
- ST-110 Proximity Reader without keypad.
- Output of Wiegand 26 Bit or 34 Bit signals
- Signal output connector available to connect with anti-theft unit (external). Signal will be sent when the reader is being moved or tampered with force.
- Super slim design. Special sealed upper case design with no screws visible.
- Polycarbonate fireproof material for casing (white or dark-gray).
- A set of LED indicator lights available for user to set.
- Power consumption: 90mA (standby); 120mA (operation)
- Maximum proximity distance: 10cm(125KHz), 5cm(13.56MHz) (depending on types of card).
- Frequency: 125KHz or 13.56MHz.
- Operation temperature: 0~60℃; Humidity: 85%Rh max.
- Dimensions: 107 (L) x 80 (W) x 18 (H) (mm)
- Weight: 210g
- Certification: CE
Join Risk Free
30 days refund
Online 24 hours
Safe and Secured Payment
On all order over
Safetech.hub is the newest online platform envisioned to provide 24/7 online platform for integrators, installers, and end users of Extra Low Voltage (ELV) systems in NigeriaRead More