- Burglary Alarm System
- Closed Circuit Television System (CCTV)
- Fire Equipment
- Fire Alarm System
- Addressable fire alarm
- Apiration Systems
- Conventional Fire Alarm
- Fire Suppression system
- Pepper Spray Vault/ATM Protection System
- Personal Security
- Physical Access Control
- Access Control Accessories
- Door access control
- Gates Access control
- Time and Attendance systems
- Gent Fire Alarm System Set of Keys for Key Switch Interface and MCP
- Gent Fire Alarm Vigilon Manual Call Point with Glass Element and Protective Cover (Excludes Back Box)
- Cutting-Edge Velocity Zeta Aspiration Smoke Detection Fire Alarm Panel
GENT ADDRESSABLE FIRE ALARM 1 TO 6 LOOP CONTROL PANEL
TEXECOM VERITAS IMPAQ E BURGLAR ALARM VIBRATION DETECTOR- WHITE
About – P series readers are for use with Switch2 and Net2 systems. The P series readers are supplied with black fascias only. Replacement fascias are available in black and white/grey, and are free of charge to Paxton registered installers from the Extranet. P series readers are available in four sizes.
We have added Genuine HID Technology to the majority of our readers, they can now read HID 125kHz Proximity tokens, when licensed with an activation card. If required these readers can still be enabled to have Wiegand output, via a separate activation card.
Installation – The reader is wired as shown on the control unit label. Be sure to avoid mounting on metal surfaces or near other proximity readers as this will affect the read range. The cable exits centrally from the back of the reader making drilling and mounting very accurate.
Operation – A token is read by holding it within close proximity of the reader. Once a token has been read the control unit looks up the access permissions of that user. Access is then granted or denied as appropriate. If access is granted the green LED flashes. If access is denied the red LED flashes.
TEXECOM PREMIER Burglar ALARM COMPACT QUAD QD-W Wireless Digital PIR-868MHZ
₦29,000.00Add to cart
- 12m volumetric coverage
- Digital temperature compensation
- Sealed optics
- Quad Detector
- Up to 3 years battery life
- EN50131-2-2, EN50131-5-3, PD6662:2010 Grade 2
Out of Stock
EPORDO- FA-003V Time Attendance Access Control Device
Fingerprint Capacity: 3000; Record Capacity:60000;
* Fingerprint image and real time letter Display;
* Built in embedded standalone module with high performance SAMSUNG 32 bit X-scale CPU, big capacity FLASH and CMOS chips.
* Embeded with alarm function.
* Be equipped with system of calendar and be on an equal footing with PC.
* Sensor with quality image, accepts dry, wet fingers.
* Support 360-degree rotation identification, easy to use.
* Adjust image distortion, assure fingerprint matching consistency.
* Accept ODM or OEM, providing system local voice, menu language, software analysis, casing-making.
* It is a good option for enterprise / factory / tax / bank.etc use.
PAXTON ACCESS CONTROL 830-010G PROXIMITY Cards Pack Green₦0.00Add to cart
- Sold in packs of 10
- Lost cards can be voided with a shadow card
- Old SKU: S-830-010G / New SKU: AC-PAX-830-010G
SOCA ACCESS CONTROL READER ST-280
₦47,000.00Add to cartFeatures
- Stainless steel case with multiple waterproof design which is able to mount outdoors directly. It comes with waterproof. Anti-rust and anti-tampered functions.
- Luminous keypad button to provide clear instructions in the dark.
- LED display screen. Display time when it is stand-by. Display card number when proximity. Show setting state when it is stand-alone setting.
- Proximity main reader can be connected to computer to provide online information inquiry/setting, door opening and closing, alarm activation and etc. It can be used as standalone operation.
- During the operation of the proximity main system, historical data (recording entry & exit information) storage can be reached up to 9,000 batches. When it is being connected with computer, the capacity of recording of entry and exit information is unlimited which records detailed data of the cards.
- The unit identifies maximum 4,500 non-serial card numbers. User is able to set its personal password and valid access time frames.
- External set of sub-reader (Wiegand 26/34) for access control or anti-passback function.
- Detection range: Unit is being tampered, door is opened illegally, door is not closed within time set, under duress, anti-theft detection and push button door open.
- System provides 48 sets of time zone for user to set. Each time zone has five time districts available for user to set.
- The system has self hardware testing function when the equipment is on. Built-in clock IC (RTC) and backup battery for the memory are able to keep the data when power cut occurred. It is make sure all data are kept well and system clock is functioning.
- Single (proximity or card number entry) or batch registration and cards are able to issue in advance.
- Door open methods: proximity, proximity and password, push button, door open by the computer’s command, special system password.
- Emergency door open function for emergency use (such as fire). Emergency door open is triggered by the software or external module.
- Maximum proximity distance: 1~3CM (125KHz),(depending on types of card).
- Frequency : 125 KHz.
- Power supply : DC12V, Power consumption: 130mA (standby); 180mA (operation).
- Operation temperature: 0~60℃ ; Humidity: 85%Rh max
- Dimensions : 115L x 70W x 30.5H (mm)
Join Risk Free
30 days refund
Online 24 hours
Safe and Secured Payment
On all order over
Safetech.hub is the newest online platform envisioned to provide 24/7 online platform for integrators, installers, and end users of Extra Low Voltage (ELV) systems in NigeriaRead More