- Burglary Alarm System
- Closed Circuit Television System (CCTV)
- Fire Equipment
- Fire Alarm System
- Addressable fire alarm
- Apiration Systems
- Conventional Fire Alarm
- Fire Suppression system
- Pepper Spray Vault/ATM Protection System
- Personal Security
- Physical Access Control
- Access Control Accessories
- Door access control
- Gates Access control
- Time and Attendance systems
- Gent Fire Alarm System Set of Keys for Key Switch Interface and MCP
- Gent Fire Alarm Vigilon Manual Call Point with Glass Element and Protective Cover (Excludes Back Box)
- Cutting-Edge Velocity Zeta Aspiration Smoke Detection Fire Alarm Panel
GENT ADDRESSABLE FIRE ALARM 1 TO 6 LOOP CONTROL PANEL
TEXECOM VERITAS IMPAQ E BURGLAR ALARM VIBRATION DETECTOR- WHITE
PAXTON ACCESS CONTROL NET2 PLUS 1 DOOR CONTROLLER – POE+, PLASTIC CABINET
Concept Handheld Metal Detector with Vibration Function
Fisher Research Labs M-scope Walk-Through Metal Detector
CONCEPT (Burglar Alarm) WIRELESS SIGNAL REPEATER
CONCEPT (Fire Alarm) TUYA WIFI SMOKE DETECTOR
A Vigilon A3 Mimic panel (VIG-MIM-A3) must be connected to a loop circuit of a Vigilon fire detection and alarm system. It is used to provide indication of fire events in the system. However it can also be used to provide indication of fault and supervisory events in the system. The panel can be mounted in landscape or portrait orientation. A Customised Mimic holds a pictorial overlay that represents the protected building or an area within.
A fire event is indicated by the illumination of appropriate red LEDs behind the overlay to show the location of the fire. A Zonal Mimic provides a traditional zone by zone indication of a fire. Each zone is given a location label to identify the area within a building. The panel illumination defaults to a Zonal Mimic but can be reprogrammed during commissioning to be a Customised Mimic.
An array of red lights illuminates individually or in groups. Illuminations may be applied to include custom shapes, text and digital clock in small or large size. A site specific ‘welcome message’ may be configured for display during quiescent conditions that can scroll if it is too long to fit the display area. First or last fire flashing option, with in phase or anti phase flash. The panel has its own mains derived power supply with battery for standby power in the event of mains supply failure.
You may also like…
Out of Stock
Cutting-Edge Velocity Zeta Aspiration Smoke Detection Fire Alarm PanelRead more
- Model: VDOT-ASD-400
- Detection Light Source: High-power blue LED
- Smoke Detection Range: 0.001% – 25%/m
- Alarm Sensitivity Range: 0.005% – 20%/m
- Event Log Capacity: 25,000 events
- Relay Outputs: 7
- Control Panel: 3-in-1 Control/Display/Programmer Front Panel
- Network Connectivity: RS485, Modbus RTU Open Protocol
- Event Types: Alarm, Fault, Operation, Smoke, Flow, Auxiliary Gas Sensors
ZETA ADDRESSABLE FIRE ALARM Smart Connect Multiloop Network: Elevate Your Fire Alarm System
₦450,000.00₦440,000.00Add to cart
Designed to EN54 requirements
Comprehensive cross-network cause & effects
Up to 64 panels may be networked together
Remote programming over the network
The network can be configured with either a ring or bus topology
Extensive front unit status indications
Quick and easy to install by plugging the RJ45 cable into the module and control panel
C-TEC CFP 8 Zone Conventional Fire Alarm Panel – Certified to EN54 Standards₦110,000.00 – ₦169,500.00Select options
- Wide range of engineering functions including zone test, coincidence, zone delay and non-latching zones.
- Two on-board relays (Fire and Fault).
- Two open-collector outputs (Remote and Reset).
- ‘Class change’ and alert inputs.
- Installer-friendly design.
- Attractive flush or surface mountable plastic lid and enclosure – no bezel required.
- Low 25mA quiescent current.
- Multiple indicators.
- System expansion connections provided for up to eight two-wire repeaters (one CFP761 network card required per system) and optional CFP relay boards.
- Space for two x 12V 3.3Ah VRLA batteries.
- Fully compatible with C-TEC’s ActiV fire detectors, sounders and visual alarm devices.
Out of Stock
Gent Fire Alarm G017-01 Weatherproof Manual Call Point W1A-R470SFRead more
Manual call points from Honeywell Gent are easy and safe to operate, with no hammer required. Fully compliant with EN 54-11, each point is manufactured from ABS and both have a break glass and resettable element. For areas susceptible to inadvertent operation – such as sports halls – a stronger, clear polycarbonate cover version is available.
Gent Fire Alarm S4 CO Dual Optical Heat Sensor Voice Sounder High Power White VAD – S4-911-V-VAD-HPW
₦165,000.00₦157,000.00Add to cart
Gent S4 CO Dual Optical Heat Sensor Voice Sounder High Power White VAD – S4-911-V-VAD-HPW
The S-Quad range of multifunction devices includes sensors with sounder, speech and EN54-23 certified visual alarms. This allows the maximum flexibility for designers providing cover for a building. The advanced sensing technology is enhanced with a device that can alert building occupants with a highly visible visual alarm and a recorded voice message to ensure all occupants are alerted to an emergency.
Out of Stock
CTEC Fire Alarm CONVENTIONAL CFP Relay Output Card (Reset, Fault, Aux. & Remote Relay Outputs)₦0.00Read more
Product dimensions (mm) 82 W x 125 H x D 23mm. Weight 64g. Properties Single pole changeover contacts; Rated at 1A 50V; 50V Isolation between relays, contacts and CFP & relays; 27mA active relay coil current @ 27.6V supply.
C-TEC Fire Alarm CONVENTIONAL ActiV Diode Base Part No. C4408D
₦4,500.00₦3,000.00Add to cart
- Compatible with C-TEC’s entire range of ActiV fire detectors.
- Third-party certified to the relevant parts of EN54 in conjunction with our ActiV detectors.
- Easy to fit with lots of working space.
- Can be ceiling mounted in any orientation due to the true 360° degree viewing angle of the LED indicator strips on all ActiV detectors.
- Integrated detector/base locking mechanism, head removal tool and ID tag.
- Simple ‘click and twist’ design.
- Remote LED terminals for the optional connection to a BF318 Remote indicator.
- C4408 non-diode and C4408R relay bases also available.
Join Risk Free
30 days refund
Online 24 hours
Safe and Secured Payment
On all order over
Safetech.hub is the newest online platform envisioned to provide 24/7 online platform for integrators, installers, and end users of Extra Low Voltage (ELV) systems in NigeriaRead More