- Burglary Alarm System
- Closed Circuit Television System (CCTV)
- Fire Equipment
- Fire Alarm System
- Addressable fire alarm
- Apiration Systems
- Conventional Fire Alarm
- Fire Suppression system
- Pepper Spray Vault/ATM Protection System
- Personal Security
- Physical Access Control
- Access Control Accessories
- Door access control
- Gates Access control
- Time and Attendance systems
- Gent Fire Alarm System Set of Keys for Key Switch Interface and MCP
- Gent Fire Alarm Vigilon Manual Call Point with Glass Element and Protective Cover (Excludes Back Box)
- Cutting-Edge Velocity Zeta Aspiration Smoke Detection Fire Alarm Panel
GENT ADDRESSABLE FIRE ALARM 1 TO 6 LOOP CONTROL PANEL
TEXECOM VERITAS IMPAQ E BURGLAR ALARM VIBRATION DETECTOR- WHITE
About – The desktop reader is designed to sit next to the PC. It is used for adding tokens to a Net2 system. It can also be used for identifying lost tokens. Compatible with Net2 and MIFARE® tokens.
Installation – Simply plug into the USB port. No other connections are necessary. Additional workstations can also have desktop readers.
Operation – If a new token is presented to the desktop reader then the new user wizard will appear with the appropriate card number. The name and details of the new user can be entered and the token issued.
If a token which is already known to the system is presented to the desktop reader, then the relevant users’ record will appear.
MIFARE is a registered trademark of NXP B.V. and is used under license.
You may also like…
PAXTON ACCESS CONTROL Net2 nano 1 door controller – 12V 2A PSU, Plastic cabinet
₦405,000.00Add to cart
Net2 is a networked access control system. A networked system gives the advantages of central control, event reporting and flexible control over users’ access.
The Net2 nano control unit connects to the central administration PC using Paxton Access’ proprietary and secure wireless technology
Out of Stock
Paxton Access Control Easyprox battery pack – 4 x AA high capacity | Sales Code: 746-003-EX₦0.00Read more
Entry – Touch panel, demonstration case Complete Net2 Entry system in a case Showcase premium product range Everything needed to demo the system Designed to speed up installation About – The demonstration units can be taken to a customer’s premises and used to demonstrate the Entry system. Seeing and using the system can significantly increase the …
CONCEPT (Access Control) NON TOUCH EXIT BUTTON WITH INFRARED SWITCHING
₦13,000.00Add to cartFeatures
- Strong and durable SUS304 stainless steel panel design which resists strong acid and alkali.
- SI-10 as mini infrared detector for access control push button auto-control detection.
- Suitable for hollow door frame and electrical box use. Voltage :DC12V~24V±10%.
- Specially designed to prevent any interference from other infra-red.
- The diagram shows world universal use.
- The front of the detector is waterproof design with IP65 and above.
- Adjustable proximity range (4~15cm). Stable proximity range.
- Door opening time is able to set Trigger state (0.5~20sec) or Toggle mode output.
- Operation temperature range: -10℃~70℃.Humidity 85%Rh max.
- Contact rating: 1A@30VDC N.O./N.C. Output.
Out of Stock
PAXTON ACCESS CONTROL Compact vandal resistant metal keypad | Sales Code: 521-836-EXRead moreIPX7 ratedRuns on 12v/24v DC or 12v ACBacklit keysUse with a Compact systemSecurity fixing screwsRobust metal construction
Paxton Access Control Compact proximity reader – P50 | Sales Code:
₦105,000.00Add to cartFor internal use onlyUse with Compact systemSingle door access control systemAvailable in black or whiteWorks with standalone card packsUp to 10,000 users on one site
SOCA ST680 PROXIMITY READER, 6000 CARD CAPACITY
₦80,000.00Add to cartFeatures
- Proximity main reader can be connected to computer to provide online information inquiry/setting, door opening and closing, alarm activation and etc. It can be used as standalone operation.
- During the operation of the proximity main system, historical data (recording entry & exit information) storage can be reached up to 6,000 batches. When it is being connected with computer, the capacity of recording of entry and exit information is unlimited which records detailed data of the cards.
- Proximity main system’s maximum capacity for valid cards is 9,000 cards. Each card self set individual password and time zone for entry and exit.
- The entry and exit control area of proximity main system includes card number, password, time zone, special holidays, status control, and anti-passback.
- When the reader has detected that the system has been damaged or the door has been opened illegally or the door did not close over a specific time limit, then alarm will be activated.
- System provides 48 sets of time zone for user to set. Each time zone has five time districts.
- The system has self hardware testing function when the equipment is power on.
- Anti-duress function available and user is able to enter specific password to send help signal.
- Door open methods: proximity, proximity and password, push button, door open by the computer’s command, special system password.
- When sudden power cut occurred, internal battery would operate and therefore information in the internal memory will not be lost and system timer can be operated as normal.
- One proximity reader can be added to the sub-reader for controlling of entry and exit.
- Single proximity or card number entry.
- Simple attendance function. The day’s first and last data as attendance data (available in text file when exporting).
- External sub-reader available to connect.
- Maximum proximity distance: 15cm (125KHz), 5cm (13.56MHz) (depending on types of card).
- Power consumption: 180mA (standby); 210mA (operation)
- Frequency: 125KHz or 13.56MHz.
- Operation temperature: 0~60℃; Humidity: 85%Rh max.
- Dimensions: 160(L)×100(W)×30(H) (mm)
- Certification: CE
Join Risk Free
30 days refund
Online 24 hours
Safe and Secured Payment
On all order over
Safetech.hub is the newest online platform envisioned to provide 24/7 online platform for integrators, installers, and end users of Extra Low Voltage (ELV) systems in NigeriaRead More