- Burglary Alarm System
- Closed Circuit Television System (CCTV)
- Fire Equipment
- Fire Alarm System
- Addressable fire alarm
- Apiration Systems
- Conventional Fire Alarm
- Fire Suppression system
- Pepper Spray Vault/ATM Protection System
- Personal Security
- Physical Access Control
- Access Control Accessories
- Door access control
- Gates Access control
- Time and Attendance systems
- Gent Fire Alarm System Set of Keys for Key Switch Interface and MCP
- Gent Fire Alarm Vigilon Manual Call Point with Glass Element and Protective Cover (Excludes Back Box)
- Cutting-Edge Velocity Zeta Aspiration Smoke Detection Fire Alarm Panel
GENT ADDRESSABLE FIRE ALARM 1 TO 6 LOOP CONTROL PANEL
TEXECOM VERITAS IMPAQ E BURGLAR ALARM VIBRATION DETECTOR- WHITE
Zeta ZAIO/230 Mains IO 1 Channel Input/Output Module – Fyreye MKII Protocol – 8A @ 230V AC
The Mains IO Modules are fully monitored loop powered devices which permit the interfacing of third-party equipment with the Fire Alarm Control panel using normally open dry contact connections.
The connection to the input is monitored for fault (open or short circuit) and Alarm conditions.
The interface is used to monitor the contacts of an external system which must be interfaced to the Fire Alarm System, for example a Flow Switch in a sprinkler system to indicate if the sprinklers have been activated or extinguishant level monitoring in Gas Extinguishing systems, etc.
Module is provided with a loop short-circuit isolator and with a voltage free single pole change over mains rated output. The output relay is always powered directly from the detection loop. It is not required to use an external 24V DC power supply. Relay operation is confirmed by an on-board red LED.
An 8-way D.I.L switch is provided to configure the module’s address. This value can be set in the range 1 to 125.
The following programmable functions are available: Input Activation Mode, Delayed Input Alarm Activation, Output Delayed Activation.
The Simplicity CO 8 range is designed to detect & monitor CO concentrations in places such as warehouses, car parks, tunnels and enclosed buildings where forklifts, cars and delivery trucks can produce deadly amounts of carbon monoxide, in high traffic areas Carbon Monoxide can accumulate in these areas and can be a serious safety and health concern.
- Fast Activation Response
- Loop Powered
- Five Status LEDs provided
- Low Power Consumption
- Module features an integral short-circuit loop isolator
- Single mains rated relay contact
Out of Stock
Manual ‘No Break’ Call Point, surface Part No. BF370MRRead more
- Certified to EN54 Part 11 (LPCB/VdS).
- Unique ‘Plug & Play’ installation concept.
- Supplied with a non-breaking plastic resettable element.
- Includes a 470Ω resistor, test key and red back box.
- Anti-Tamper facility.
- Flush version (without a red back box) also available (order code BF370MFR).
Out of Stock
Apollo Addressable Fire Alarm Series 65A Base – High-Performance Detector Mounting SolutionRead more
• Detector locking mechanism
• One-way fit
• Easy to wire
• Contains a ground wire terminal
• Contains no electric parts
Out of Stock
APOLLO Addressable Fire Alarm DISCOVERY UL MANUAL PULL STATION BACKBOXRead more
The Discovery UL Manual Pull Station Backbox is used to allow surface mounting of the Discovery UL Manual Pull Station.
Join Risk Free
30 days refund
Online 24 hours
Safe and Secured Payment
On all order over
Safetech.hub is the newest online platform envisioned to provide 24/7 online platform for integrators, installers, and end users of Extra Low Voltage (ELV) systems in NigeriaRead More