- Access Control and Time Attendance System
- Audio/Visual Entry System
- Code reader
- Remote Controller
- Time & Attendance
- Addressable base
- Call Point
- Closed Circuit Television System (CCTV)
- Computer & Laptop
- Door controller
- Fire Alarm System
- Addressable fire alarm
- Addressable Manual Callpoint
- Addressable sounder/flasher
- Analog Fire Alarm System
- Aspirating Detection System
- Control Panel
- Conventional Fire Alarm System
- Gas Detection System
- Manual Callpoint
- Wireless Fire Alarm
- Home Appliances
- Manual Callpoints
- Metal Detector
- Naso mask
- New Arrival
- Night Vision
- On Sale
- Security Alarm System
VIVASLOT99 merupakan salah satu Situs Top Slot Online gacor Terpercaya Selain Slot88
Casino trực tuyến Trò chơi đánh bài, quay số và thắng tiền thật
C-TEC 12V 2A EN54-4 Switch Mode PSU Part No. BF560-12
- A powerful switch mode/digital hybrid PSU that can be customised* to suit your exact requirements – see More Information tab for details.
- Plastic cover on PSU PCB guards against touching live parts.
- Includes a single-pole voltfree changeover relay that switches for any fault condition.
- Multiple indicators – supply present, general fault, fault type & aux. equipment fault.
- Two selectable battery charge currents.
- Battery fault impedance limits can be optimised to suit load current (helps extend battery life)*.
- Mains fail simulation mode.
- Improved on-board temperature sensor with optional remote sensor.
- Ideal for connecting to 12V security STUs to provide BS5839-1 compliant remote monitoring facilities.
- Electronic functions comply with EN50131-6 grades 1-4 for security applications.
- BF560-12/E Encased PCB version also available.
Certified to EN54-4/A2 by the LPCB & VdS (AFNOR pending).
- PSU CUSTOMISATIONThe BF560-12 can be customised to suit your exact requirements using a BF423 configurator & PC. Configurable parameters include float voltage temperature compensation, battery charge rate (mA), battery impedance and configurable Input/Output settings. *It is important to note changing the PSU’s parameters in this way is outside the scope of EN54-4 and any changes must be tested by the responsible person for correct operation.
12V SECURITY STU USED PURELY FOR FIRE ALARM SIGNALLING
The BF560-12 can help combat an area of fire alarm system non-compliance that is often overlooked – their connection to remote monitoring centres via 12V security STUs or autodiallers. Fire systems that require such monitoring are typically connected to 12V security STUs. Unfortunately, PSUs used to power these STUs normally only offer 12 hours standby, are not connected to a dedicated mains supply and do not include the features demanded by EN54-4 (such as battery impedance monitoring, temperature compensated charging, CPR compliance, etc). The BF560-12 solves these problems by allowing the use of 12V STUs with a cost-effective EN54-4 compliant PSU thereby facilitating compliance with BS5839-1 (or European equivalents). To further assist this application, an optional STU mounting plate is available for inside the BF560-12 (order code BF360SP).
PSU STATUS LED (located on the PSU PCB)
1 flash = Mains Failure.
2 flashes = Battery Voltage Low.
3 flashes = Battery Voltage Critical.
4 flashes = Charger Failure.
5 flashes = Charger OK (Battery is either actively charging, or in float charge).
6 flashes = No Batteries Fitted (indicating DIP Switch 4 position).
7 flashes = Battery Resistance Fault (Level set by DIP Switch 2 position).
8 flashes = Output Over Voltage.
BATTERY FAULT MONITORING
The BF560-12 complies with EN54-4/A2 and therefore must monitor battery resistance. The fault threshold is directly related to the ability of the battery to deliver the rated current to the load. For example, batteries stored uncharged for long periods, during shipment and/or distribution, degrade leading to increased internal resistance. If a degraded battery is fitted, a fault will be shown by the PSU as mandated by EN54-4/A2.
EN50131-6 (POWER SUPPLIES FOR INTRUSION & HOLD UP ALARMS) CAPABILITY
The power supply inside the BF560-12 has all the electrical functions required to comply with EN50131-6 Grade 4 (which includes Grades 3, 2 and 1). However, the BF560-12’s enclosure is not designed to comply with the standard’s requirements to trigger an alarm if someone tries to force the box open. OEM security companies interested in utilising the BF560-12’s PSU PCB inside their own EN50131-6 compliant tamper-resistant enclosures should contact our marketing department for further details on costs and approvals.
Data on the BF560-12’s status can be extracted from the PSU’s bi-directional data port. The data available includes thermistor measurements; battery terminal voltage; system voltage at load terminals; battery charge current; load current; battery impedance and ASCII text string status messages. Extracting this data requires additional equipment and permissions – call C-TEC for details.
Zeta Fyreye MKII Diode Base₦1,500.00Add to cart
Fyreye MKII Diode Base
Low profile or deep diode mounting base for the Fyreye MKII range of conventional detectors.
Zeta Remote LED Indicators (MKII-RL/C & MKII-RL/W₦9,500.00Add to cart
DESCRIPTION are two models for the Conventional
Remote LED Indicator, a wall type MKII-RL/W
and ceiling mounted type (requires a base)
Each unit has 2 LEDs that light up to indicate an alarm. It
has the 8 LED appearance to keep it’s family identity.
The MKII-RL/W is supplied with a backbox for surface
mounting. It is also available without backbox for flush
Gent Flush Manual Call Point (XENS-850) 470 Ohms GlassRead more
Gent XENS-850 Flush Manual Call Point 470 Ohms Glass
Gent Flush Manual Call Point are designed to provide a manual alarm interface to conventional fire alarm control panels. All call points are supplied in the standard red colour and are available in semi-flush mounting or surface mounting options. The manual call points are all with a 470 Ohm resistor and Normally Open contact, complete with glass.
Both break glass, and resettable operating elements can be used in the standard unit by a yellow strip on the element which becomes visible when activated.
With the addition of a hinged transparent cover the element may be protected against accidental operation.
A specialist test key may be inserted into the bottom of the unit to lower the glass and release the micro-switch and thus a full functional test is achieved.
Gent Conventional Optical Smoke Detector : Eco 1003
₦15,000.00Add to cart
Laser-based remote test unit
EN 54 Certified (2000 edition)
Photoelectric, photo-thermal and thermal detectors
Improved chamber design
Compatible with fire and security systems
-20 to +60ºC operating temperature range
Choice of bases (including a 12V relay version)
Photoelectric model with integral piezoelectric sounder
(availability subject to further announcement)
Join Risk Free
30 days refund
Online 24 hours
On all order over
Safetech.hub is the newest online platform envisioned to provide 24/7 online platform for integrators, installers, and end users of Extra Low Voltage (ELV) systems in NigeriaRead More
There are no reviews yet.