- Burglary Alarm System
- Closed Circuit Television System (CCTV)
- Fire Equipment
- Fire Alarm System
- Addressable fire alarm
- Apiration Systems
- Conventional Fire Alarm
- Fire Suppression system
- Pepper Spray Vault/ATM Protection System
- Personal Security
- Physical Access Control
- Access Control Accessories
- Door access control
- Gates Access control
- Time and Attendance systems
- Gent Fire Alarm System Set of Keys for Key Switch Interface and MCP
- Gent Fire Alarm Vigilon Manual Call Point with Glass Element and Protective Cover (Excludes Back Box)
- Cutting-Edge Velocity Zeta Aspiration Smoke Detection Fire Alarm Panel
GENT ADDRESSABLE FIRE ALARM 1 TO 6 LOOP CONTROL PANEL
TEXECOM VERITAS IMPAQ E BURGLAR ALARM VIBRATION DETECTOR- WHITE
PAXTON ACCESS CONTROL NET2 PLUS 1 DOOR CONTROLLER – POE+, PLASTIC CABINET
Concept Handheld Metal Detector with Vibration Function
Fisher Research Labs M-scope Walk-Through Metal Detector
CONCEPT (Burglar Alarm) WIRELESS SIGNAL REPEATER
CONCEPT (Fire Alarm) TUYA WIFI SMOKE DETECTOR
C-tec Fire Alarm 12V 2A EN54-4 Switch Mode PSU Part No. BF560-12
- A powerful switch mode/digital hybrid PSU that can be customised* to suit your exact requirements – see More Information tab for details.
- Plastic cover on PSU PCB guards against touching live parts.
- Includes a single-pole voltfree changeover relay that switches for any fault condition.
- Multiple indicators – supply present, general fault, fault type & aux. equipment fault.
- Two selectable battery charge currents.
- Battery fault impedance limits can be optimised to suit load current (helps extend battery life)*.
- Mains fail simulation mode.
- Improved on-board temperature sensor with optional remote sensor.
- Ideal for connecting to 12V security STUs to provide BS5839-1 compliant remote monitoring facilities.
- Electronic functions comply with EN50131-6 grades 1-4 for security applications.
- BF560-12/E Encased PCB version also available.
Certified to EN54-4/A2 by the LPCB & VdS (AFNOR pending).
- PSU CUSTOMISATIONThe BF560-12 can be customised to suit your exact requirements using a BF423 configurator & PC. Configurable parameters include float voltage temperature compensation, battery charge rate (mA), battery impedance and configurable Input/Output settings. *It is important to note changing the PSU’s parameters in this way is outside the scope of EN54-4 and any changes must be tested by the responsible person for correct operation.12V SECURITY STU USED PURELY FOR FIRE ALARM SIGNALLINGThe BF560-12 can help combat an area of fire alarm system non-compliance that is often overlooked – their connection to remote monitoring centres via 12V security STUs or autodiallers. Fire systems that require such monitoring are typically connected to 12V security STUs. Unfortunately, PSUs used to power these STUs normally only offer 12 hours standby, are not connected to a dedicated mains supply and do not include the features demanded by EN54-4 (such as battery impedance monitoring, temperature compensated charging, CPR compliance, etc). The BF560-12 solves these problems by allowing the use of 12V STUs with a cost-effective EN54-4 compliant PSU thereby facilitating compliance with BS5839-1 (or European equivalents). To further assist this application, an optional STU mounting plate is available for inside the BF560-12 (order code BF360SP).
PSU STATUS LED (located on the PSU PCB)
1 flash = Mains Failure.
2 flashes = Battery Voltage Low.
3 flashes = Battery Voltage Critical.
4 flashes = Charger Failure.
5 flashes = Charger OK (Battery is either actively charging, or in float charge).
6 flashes = No Batteries Fitted (indicating DIP Switch 4 position).
7 flashes = Battery Resistance Fault (Level set by DIP Switch 2 position).
8 flashes = Output Over Voltage.
BATTERY FAULT MONITORING
The BF560-12 complies with EN54-4/A2 and therefore must monitor battery resistance. The fault threshold is directly related to the ability of the battery to deliver the rated current to the load. For example, batteries stored uncharged for long periods, during shipment and/or distribution, degrade leading to increased internal resistance. If a degraded battery is fitted, a fault will be shown by the PSU as mandated by EN54-4/A2.
EN50131-6 (POWER SUPPLIES FOR INTRUSION & HOLD UP ALARMS) CAPABILITY
The power supply inside the BF560-12 has all the electrical functions required to comply with EN50131-6 Grade 4 (which includes Grades 3, 2 and 1). However, the BF560-12’s enclosure is not designed to comply with the standard’s requirements to trigger an alarm if someone tries to force the box open. OEM security companies interested in utilising the BF560-12’s PSU PCB inside their own EN50131-6 compliant tamper-resistant enclosures should contact our marketing department for further details on costs and approvals.
Data on the BF560-12’s status can be extracted from the PSU’s bi-directional data port. The data available includes thermistor measurements; battery terminal voltage; system voltage at load terminals; battery charge current; load current; battery impedance and ASCII text string status messages. Extracting this data requires additional equipment and permissions – call C-TEC for details.
Solo 823-101 -Smoke & Cordless Heat Detector Test Set 9.3 Metres₦2,523,000.00Add to cart
Solo 823 Smoke & Cordless Heat Detector Test Set 9.3 metres Solo equipment is available in a number of conveniently arranged kits. Whether your need is for a simple starter kit, a universal smoke testing kit, or an all encompassing kit including a heat detector tester, there is one available. Larger kits are supplied with …
Gent Fire Alarm S4 CO Dual Optical Heat Sensor Voice Sounder High Power White VAD – S4-911-V-VAD-HPW
₦165,000.00₦157,000.00Add to cart
Gent S4 CO Dual Optical Heat Sensor Voice Sounder High Power White VAD – S4-911-V-VAD-HPW
The S-Quad range of multifunction devices includes sensors with sounder, speech and EN54-23 certified visual alarms. This allows the maximum flexibility for designers providing cover for a building. The advanced sensing technology is enhanced with a device that can alert building occupants with a highly visible visual alarm and a recorded voice message to ensure all occupants are alerted to an emergency.
Out of Stock
Elevate Fire Safety with Gent Vigilon S4-34401: Advanced Interface TechnologyRead more
Upgrade your fire safety system with the Gent Vigilon Single Channel Mains Switching Interface with Enclosure – S4-34401. Engineered for seamless integration with the Vigilon system, this interface unit delivers heavy-duty relay switching for both 24V and 230V applications. Dive into the details of this cutting-edge product designed to elevate your building controls and damper …
Out of Stock
Gent Fire Alarm G017-01 Flush MCP 470 Ohms M1A-R470FGRead more
Manual call points from Honeywell Gent are easy and safe to operate, with no hammer required. Fully compliant with EN 54-11, each point is manufactured from ABS and both have a break glass and resettable element. For areas susceptible to inadvertent operation – such as sports halls – a stronger, clear polycarbonate cover version is available.
Join Risk Free
30 days refund
Online 24 hours
Safe and Secured Payment
On all order over
Safetech.hub is the newest online platform envisioned to provide 24/7 online platform for integrators, installers, and end users of Extra Low Voltage (ELV) systems in NigeriaRead More