- Access Control and Time Attendance System
- Audio/Visual Entry System
- Code reader
- Remote Controller
- Time & Attendance
- Addressable base
- Call Point
- Closed Circuit Television System (CCTV)
- Computer & Laptop
- Door controller
- Fire Alarm System
- Addressable fire alarm
- Addressable Manual Callpoint
- Addressable sounder/flasher
- Analog Fire Alarm System
- Aspirating Detection System
- Control Panel
- Conventional Fire Alarm System
- Gas Detection System
- Manual Callpoint
- Wireless Fire Alarm
- Home Appliances
- Manual Callpoints
- Metal Detector
- Naso mask
- New Arrival
- Night Vision
- On Sale
- Security Alarm System
VIVASLOT99 merupakan salah satu Situs Top Slot Online gacor Terpercaya Selain Slot88
Casino trực tuyến Trò chơi đánh bài, quay số và thắng tiền thật
APOLLO AlarmSense Base Sounder/Visual Indicator Part No. 45681-509APO
- Will accept any AlarmSense fire detector to provide fire detection and an audible AND visual alarm warning signal at the same point.
- 70d-87dB(A) sound output (visual indicator activates with sounder).
- Certified to EN54-3 by UL International (UK) Limited.
- Suitable for use with C-TEC’s CFP AlarmSense range of 2-8 Zone Two-Wire Fire Panels.
- AlarmSense priority/non priority signal recognition
- Detects the removal of a detector head and reports a fault
- Continues to work during unauthorised removal of detector.
- High and low volume ranges.
- Red and white caps available for stand-alone use.
- Can also be purchased as part of a detector/sounder visual indicator base combination (see Combination AlarmSense Devices section below).
|Approvals/certifications||Certified to EN54- by by UL International (UK) Limited.|
|Application/operation||Designed to be ceiling mounted with an AlarmSense fire detector. Red and White caps available for stand alone use.|
|Supply wiring||2-wire monitored, polarity insensitive.|
|Supply/operating voltage||18-33VDC (sounders active); Less than 15VDC (sounders off).|
|Quiescent current||Less than 20µA @ 12VDC.|
|Nominal SPL (Sound Pressure Level)||87dB(A) max (high volume setting); 70dB(A) nominal (low volume setting).|
|Alarm current||5mA (sounder active current at 24V).|
|Product dimensions (mm)||115mm diameter x 40mm deep (without optional AlarmSense detector).|
|Construction & finish||White/clear polycarbonate. Red and white caps available for stand alone use.|
|Dimensions||4.0 × 11.5 × 11.5 cm|
Texecom EXD Buzzer TCA-0005Read more
The Exd Buzzer is an explosion proof buzzer designed
for use in hazardous areas where a distinctive signal is
required. Certified to ATEX II 2G Exd e IIC T6, it is suitable for
use in Zone 1 and Zone 2 areas.
Producing a tone with low frequency, it cuts through
background noise more effectively than many other
devices of a similar output.
Mounted in a rugged reinforced polyester case and
weatherproof to IP66, it is suitable for use in the most
Gent 4 ZONE CONVENTIONAL PANEL, EN54 LESS BATTERIES (13270-04LB)
₦259,000.00Add to cart
Gent 13270-04LB 4 Zone Conventional Xenex Fire Panel
BSI approved to EN54: Parts 2 & 4, the Xenex control panel can be used on installations meeting BS 5839:Part1. Control panel options for 2-8 zones can be specified.
Designed to simplify system installation, each Xenex panel contains an integral power supply and battery support to drive up to 8 alarm sounder circuits, 2 auxiliary relay contacts, a zone disablement facility and also one-man test and commissioning features.
Zeta Fyreye MKII Diode Base₦1,500.00Add to cart
Fyreye MKII Diode Base
Low profile or deep diode mounting base for the Fyreye MKII range of conventional detectors.
Zeta Fyreye MkII Conventional Heat Detectors MKII-HF C/W Base
₦17,000.00Add to cart
The Fyreye fixed heat detector (MKII-HF) has a
single thermistor arrangement that gives an alarm at a
temperature of 57°C.
There are 4 types of mounting base available; standard
or deep and with or without diode.
Join Risk Free
30 days refund
Online 24 hours
On all order over
Safetech.hub is the newest online platform envisioned to provide 24/7 online platform for integrators, installers, and end users of Extra Low Voltage (ELV) systems in NigeriaRead More
There are no reviews yet.