C-TEC Conventional Sounder Isolator Controller Part No. BF365SC
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Designed to meet requirement 17.9.2c of Dutch standard NEN2575.
- BSI certified to EN54 parts 17 & 18.
- Easily interfaced to a conventional fire alarm sounder circuit.
- Allows low-cost, non-fire resistant sounder circuit cabling to be used when used in conjunction with our BF365IM Isolator Modules (subject to fire officer approval).
- Wiring must be made in a loop arrangement, beginning and ending at the controller.
- If a wiring fault should occur, the Module(s) nearest to the faulty section of cabling will, if needed, isolate this section. As the Modules are driven from each direction, any loss of cable integrity will have no effect on the functionality of the actual sounders.
- Fits on standard UK 25mm flush or surface mount back boxes
|Approvals/certifications||BSI certified to EN54-17: 2005 (Short-circuit isolators) and EN54-18 (Input-output devices).|
|Compatibility||Will work with fire panels that totally reverse sounder circuit polarity.|
|Supply/operating voltage||20-30 VDC|
|Indicators||Green supply present, Yellow fault indicator.|
|Product dimensions (mm)||146 W x 85 H x D 23mm (Can be mounted on a standard UK 25mm double gang flush or surface back box).|
|Construction & finish||White PVC plate; Light grey label.|
|Operating conditions/temperature||-10ºC to +60ºC.|