- Burglary Alarm System
- Closed Circuit Television System (CCTV)
- Fire Equipment
- Fire Alarm System
- Addressable fire alarm
- Apiration Systems
- Conventional Fire Alarm
- Fire Suppression system
- Pepper Spray Vault/ATM Protection System
- Personal Security
- Physical Access Control
- Access Control Accessories
- Door access control
- Gates Access control
- Time and Attendance systems
- Gent Fire Alarm System Set of Keys for Key Switch Interface and MCP
- Gent Fire Alarm Vigilon Manual Call Point with Glass Element and Protective Cover (Excludes Back Box)
- Cutting-Edge Velocity Zeta Aspiration Smoke Detection Fire Alarm Panel
GENT ADDRESSABLE FIRE ALARM 1 TO 6 LOOP CONTROL PANEL
TEXECOM VERITAS IMPAQ E BURGLAR ALARM VIBRATION DETECTOR- WHITE
Nexus 105 Sounder Beacon (DC) | Fire Alarm System
- IP Rating: IP66
- Operating temperature: -25C – +70C
- Cable Entries: 5
- Weight: 0.8kg
- Applications: Conveyors, process control alarms, cranes, moving machinery, general signalling
- Available in different colour lenses such as red, amber, clear, blue, green
The Nexus 105 is a high-output sounder-beacon designed for industrial applications.
Connections are made to the base during the initial wiring phase which results in faster and more reliable installation. In addition, the head is fixed by quarter-turn fasteners enabling faster installation and accurate seal compression for weatherproofing.
The combination of a powerful sounder and high-output xenon beacon ensures a very effective audio-visual signal. 110dB and 120dB units, as well as DC variants, are also available.
■ High sound output: 113dB (max); 105dB typical
■ 5J xenon beacon
■ Quarter turn fasteners for ease of installation
■ First-fix, wire to base technology
■ IP66 rated, Three alarm stages, Low inrush current (Led only)
■ Volume control for greater flexibility – 20dB
■ 64 tones, Static/flashing mode (led only)
■ Separate connections for sounder & beacon
Blue, Green, Red, Yellow, amber, clear
You may also like…
Out of Stock
Sonos Xenon Beacon Fire Alarm System (5J)Read more
- Dual voltage 110V AC or 230V AC
- High Output 5J Xenon beacon
- 10-60V DC, Up to 102dB (A) @ 1metre
- No surge current
- Single/double flash (DC version)
- Easy installation, Weatherproof to IP65
- Synchronised flash alarm tones (DC version)
- Operating temperature: -25c – +55c
- 2 x 20mm cable glands
- ip65 ip rating
- Available in red, clear, amber, green, blue color lens
Out of Stock
Message Controller, Fire Alarm System (PNV-0003)Read more
When combined with a Message controller, voice sounders can transmit upto 7 messages via a simple two-core cable.
The control unit has two status indication LED’s mounted on its front face; a green ‘System Health’ indicator and an amber ‘fault indicator’
Out of Stock
Apollo Addressable Fire Alarm Series 65A Base – High-Performance Detector Mounting SolutionRead more
• Detector locking mechanism
• One-way fit
• Easy to wire
• Contains a ground wire terminal
• Contains no electric parts
Out of Stock
APOLLO Addressable Fire ALarm ISOLATORRead more
The Isolator is placed at intervals on the loop and ensures that, in the case of a short circuit, only the section between the isolators will be affected. When the short circuit is removed, the isolators automatically restore power and data to the isolated section.
- Detects wiring short-circuits using patented technology
- Minimizes disruption from short-circuits
- Automatic de-isolation on short-circuit removal
- Up to 20 devices may be installed between isolators
Out of Stock
CTEC Fire Alarm CONVENTIONAL CFP Relay Output Card (Reset, Fault, Aux. & Remote Relay Outputs)₦0.00Read more
Product dimensions (mm) 82 W x 125 H x D 23mm. Weight 64g. Properties Single pole changeover contacts; Rated at 1A 50V; 50V Isolation between relays, contacts and CFP & relays; 27mA active relay coil current @ 27.6V supply.
C-TEC FP 2 Zone Conventional Fire Alarm Panel | Part Number: FF382-2
₦82,000.00Add to cart
- Installer-friendly design.
- Robust metal enclosure with heavy-duty base connections.
- One conventional Zone circuit
- Two conventional Sounder circuits.
- Separate indicators for open & short circuit fault, sounder fault and battery/power supply fault.
- Non-latching class change sounder output, latching fire & non-latching fault outputs (via optional expansion loom).
- Short circuit=fire facility (pre-1980 BS, no resistors in call points, selectable on a zone by zone basis).
- Multi-lingual variants (subject to quantities).
- Space for 2 x 12V 2.3Ah VRLA batteries.
- Compatible with virtually all known conventional fire detectors including C-TEC’s ActiV range.
- Designed to comply with BS 5839-4 (this panel in not compliant with EN54-2/4 and should NOT be used in new UK or European installations).
Join Risk Free
30 days refund
Online 24 hours
Safe and Secured Payment
On all order over
Safetech.hub is the newest online platform envisioned to provide 24/7 online platform for integrators, installers, and end users of Extra Low Voltage (ELV) systems in NigeriaRead More