- Burglary Alarm System
- Closed Circuit Television System (CCTV)
- Fire Equipment
- Fire Alarm System
- Addressable fire alarm
- Apiration Systems
- Conventional Fire Alarm
- Fire Suppression system
- Pepper Spray Vault/ATM Protection System
- Personal Security
- Physical Access Control
- Access Control Accessories
- Door access control
- Gates Access control
- Time and Attendance systems
- Gent Fire Alarm System Set of Keys for Key Switch Interface and MCP
- Gent Fire Alarm Vigilon Manual Call Point with Glass Element and Protective Cover (Excludes Back Box)
- Cutting-Edge Velocity Zeta Aspiration Smoke Detection Fire Alarm Panel
GENT ADDRESSABLE FIRE ALARM 1 TO 6 LOOP CONTROL PANEL
TEXECOM VERITAS IMPAQ E BURGLAR ALARM VIBRATION DETECTOR- WHITE
Fyreye MkII Conventional Detectors – Smoke and Heat Detection for Ultimate Safety
Introducing the Fyreye MkII Conventional Detectors, the cutting-edge solution to ensure your home or workplace is safeguarded against potential fire hazards. Our detectors come in various models to cater to your specific needs: MKII-OP, MKII-OH, MKII-HF, MKII-HF/CS90, and MKII-HR. Whether it’s optically dense smoke, quick temperature rises, or fixed heat detection, Fyreye has got you covered.
Optical Smoke Detection (MKII-OP): The MKII-OP detector utilizes a pulsing IR LED and photodiode to identify the presence of smoke particles in the air. This technology is highly effective in detecting materials like soft furnishings, PVC, plastic, foam, and more, producing small visible particles ranging from 0.5 to 10μm. With a coverage area of up to 100m², it ensures swift detection and response in the event of a fire.
Heat Detection (MKII-HR & MKII-HF): Our heat detectors, MKII-HR and MKII-HF, are designed to sense temperature changes accurately. MKII-HR reacts to rapid temperature increases and triggers an alarm at 57°C, while MKII-HF functions as a fixed heat detector with a similar 57°C trigger point. These detectors are ideal for areas where smoke detection might not be suitable but fire safety remains a top priority.
- EN54 Compliant: Our detectors are designed to meet EN54 requirements, ensuring their reliability and compliance with industry standards.
- Lockable Design: Prevent unauthorized removal with a lockable base, enhancing security.
- Remote LED Output: Stay informed even from a distance with remote LED output capability.
- Universal Compatibility: Compatible with all Fyreye bases, making integration seamless and hassle-free.
Bases: Choose from our range of bases to suit your installation needs:
- MKII-CB: Common Base (100 x 16mm, 53g)
- MKII-CB/D: Common Base with Diode (100 x 32mm, 64g)
- MKII-DB/D:Diode Base (100 x 32mm, 53g)
- MKII-DB/D: Deep Diode Base with Diode (100 x 32mm, 64g)
Out of Stock
Apollo Addressable Fire Alarm E-Z Fit Base – 6″ Ultra-Low Profile Detector MountRead more
- Four-wire base
- Detector locking mechanism
- One way fit
- Easy to wire
- Contains a ground wire terminal
Out of Stock
CTEC Fire Alarm CONVENTIONAL CFP Relay Output Card (Reset, Fault, Aux. & Remote Relay Outputs)₦0.00Read more
Product dimensions (mm) 82 W x 125 H x D 23mm. Weight 64g. Properties Single pole changeover contacts; Rated at 1A 50V; 50V Isolation between relays, contacts and CFP & relays; 27mA active relay coil current @ 27.6V supply.
C-TEC FP 2 Zone Conventional Fire Alarm Panel | Part Number: FF382-2
₦82,000.00Add to cart
- Installer-friendly design.
- Robust metal enclosure with heavy-duty base connections.
- One conventional Zone circuit
- Two conventional Sounder circuits.
- Separate indicators for open & short circuit fault, sounder fault and battery/power supply fault.
- Non-latching class change sounder output, latching fire & non-latching fault outputs (via optional expansion loom).
- Short circuit=fire facility (pre-1980 BS, no resistors in call points, selectable on a zone by zone basis).
- Multi-lingual variants (subject to quantities).
- Space for 2 x 12V 2.3Ah VRLA batteries.
- Compatible with virtually all known conventional fire detectors including C-TEC’s ActiV range.
- Designed to comply with BS 5839-4 (this panel in not compliant with EN54-2/4 and should NOT be used in new UK or European installations).
Gent Fire Alarm S4 CO Dual Optical Heat Sensor Voice Sounder High Power White VAD – S4-911-V-VAD-HPW
₦165,000.00Add to cart
Gent S4 CO Dual Optical Heat Sensor Voice Sounder High Power White VAD – S4-911-V-VAD-HPW
The S-Quad range of multifunction devices includes sensors with sounder, speech and EN54-23 certified visual alarms. This allows the maximum flexibility for designers providing cover for a building. The advanced sensing technology is enhanced with a device that can alert building occupants with a highly visible visual alarm and a recorded voice message to ensure all occupants are alerted to an emergency.
Join Risk Free
30 days refund
Online 24 hours
Safe and Secured Payment
On all order over
Safetech.hub is the newest online platform envisioned to provide 24/7 online platform for integrators, installers, and end users of Extra Low Voltage (ELV) systems in NigeriaRead More