- Burglary Alarm System
- Closed Circuit Television System (CCTV)
- Fire Equipment
- Fire Alarm System
- Addressable fire alarm
- Apiration Systems
- Conventional Fire Alarm
- Fire Suppression system
- Pepper Spray Vault/ATM Protection System
- Personal Security
- Physical Access Control
- Access Control Accessories
- Door access control
- Gates Access control
- Time and Attendance systems
- Gent Fire Alarm System Set of Keys for Key Switch Interface and MCP
- Gent Fire Alarm Vigilon Manual Call Point with Glass Element and Protective Cover (Excludes Back Box)
- Cutting-Edge Velocity Zeta Aspiration Smoke Detection Fire Alarm Panel
GENT ADDRESSABLE FIRE ALARM 1 TO 6 LOOP CONTROL PANEL
TEXECOM VERITAS IMPAQ E BURGLAR ALARM VIBRATION DETECTOR- WHITE
Paxton 477-600 Access Control Net2 Air Bridge
The Paxton Access Control Net2Air Bridge uses Paxton’s Net2Air wireless technology to communicate with the Net2 software. The Net2Air Bridge provides the wireless communication link between the PC running Net2 and wireless control units such as the Paxlock Pro or Net2 Nano. The Bridge uses a site’s LAN which means that multiple Net2Air Bridges can be placed around a site and linked back to the PC.
Paxton 477-600 Access Control Net2 Air Bridge, Plugs into the existing LAN/WAN, Power over Ethernet (PoE)
Wireless bridge from Net2 to wireless control units
Multiple Net2Air Bridges can be placed around a site
Gives more flexibility on installing wireless control units
The Net2Air Bridge uses Paxton’s Net2Air wireless technology to communicate with the Net2 software. The Net2Air Bridge provides the wireless communication link between the PC running Net2 and wireless control units such as the Paxlock Pro or Net2 Nano. The Bridge uses a site’s LAN which means that multiple Net2Air Bridges can be placed around a site and linked back to the PC.
Installation – The unit plugs into the LAN/WAN by means of a standard RJ45 network connection, or connected to a PoE injector or switch port. Run the Net2 server configuration program to register the bridge. The Net2 software will include the bridge in its list of ports to be monitored. We recommend 10 wireless control units per bridge.
- Operation – Once plugged in, the Net2Air Bridge provides the communication between the Net2 nano control units and the PC
You may also like…
PAXTON ACCESS CONTROL Net2 nano 1 door controller – 12V 2A PSU, Plastic cabinet
₦405,000.00Add to cart
Net2 is a networked access control system. A networked system gives the advantages of central control, event reporting and flexible control over users’ access.
The Net2 nano control unit connects to the central administration PC using Paxton Access’ proprietary and secure wireless technology
PAXTON ACCESS CONTROL 514-326 NET2 DESKTOP READER USB
₦96,000.00Add to cart
- Add tokens quickly and accurately
- Easily find the owner of a lost token
- Simple USB connection
- Reads Net2 & MIFARE® tokens
PAXTON ACCESS CONTROL 353-110 PROXIMITY P50 READER
₦105,000.00Add to cart
- Use with Switch2 or Net2
- Simple mounting
- Range up to 100mm with Proximity cards
- Black or white fascias
- Low profile – less than 16mm deep
- 4 sizes
Out of Stock
Paxton Access Control Easyprox battery pack – 4 x AA high capacity | Sales Code: 746-003-EX₦0.00Read more
Entry – Touch panel, demonstration case Complete Net2 Entry system in a case Showcase premium product range Everything needed to demo the system Designed to speed up installation About – The demonstration units can be taken to a customer’s premises and used to demonstrate the Entry system. Seeing and using the system can significantly increase the …
PAXTON ACCESS CONTROL 830-010G PROXIMITY Cards Pack Green₦0.00Add to cart
- Sold in packs of 10
- Lost cards can be voided with a shadow card
- Old SKU: S-830-010G / New SKU: AC-PAX-830-010G
CONCEPT (Access Control) NON TOUCH EXIT BUTTON WITH INFRARED SWITCHING
₦13,000.00Add to cartFeatures
- Strong and durable SUS304 stainless steel panel design which resists strong acid and alkali.
- SI-10 as mini infrared detector for access control push button auto-control detection.
- Suitable for hollow door frame and electrical box use. Voltage :DC12V~24V±10%.
- Specially designed to prevent any interference from other infra-red.
- The diagram shows world universal use.
- The front of the detector is waterproof design with IP65 and above.
- Adjustable proximity range (4~15cm). Stable proximity range.
- Door opening time is able to set Trigger state (0.5~20sec) or Toggle mode output.
- Operation temperature range: -10℃~70℃.Humidity 85%Rh max.
- Contact rating: 1A@30VDC N.O./N.C. Output.
SOCA ACCESS CONTROL READER ST-280
₦47,000.00Add to cartFeatures
- Stainless steel case with multiple waterproof design which is able to mount outdoors directly. It comes with waterproof. Anti-rust and anti-tampered functions.
- Luminous keypad button to provide clear instructions in the dark.
- LED display screen. Display time when it is stand-by. Display card number when proximity. Show setting state when it is stand-alone setting.
- Proximity main reader can be connected to computer to provide online information inquiry/setting, door opening and closing, alarm activation and etc. It can be used as standalone operation.
- During the operation of the proximity main system, historical data (recording entry & exit information) storage can be reached up to 9,000 batches. When it is being connected with computer, the capacity of recording of entry and exit information is unlimited which records detailed data of the cards.
- The unit identifies maximum 4,500 non-serial card numbers. User is able to set its personal password and valid access time frames.
- External set of sub-reader (Wiegand 26/34) for access control or anti-passback function.
- Detection range: Unit is being tampered, door is opened illegally, door is not closed within time set, under duress, anti-theft detection and push button door open.
- System provides 48 sets of time zone for user to set. Each time zone has five time districts available for user to set.
- The system has self hardware testing function when the equipment is on. Built-in clock IC (RTC) and backup battery for the memory are able to keep the data when power cut occurred. It is make sure all data are kept well and system clock is functioning.
- Single (proximity or card number entry) or batch registration and cards are able to issue in advance.
- Door open methods: proximity, proximity and password, push button, door open by the computer’s command, special system password.
- Emergency door open function for emergency use (such as fire). Emergency door open is triggered by the software or external module.
- Maximum proximity distance: 1~3CM (125KHz),(depending on types of card).
- Frequency : 125 KHz.
- Power supply : DC12V, Power consumption: 130mA (standby); 180mA (operation).
- Operation temperature: 0~60℃ ; Humidity: 85%Rh max
- Dimensions : 115L x 70W x 30.5H (mm)
TEXECOM PREMIER Burglar ALARM COMPACT QUAD QD-W Wireless Digital PIR-868MHZ
₦29,000.00Add to cart
- 12m volumetric coverage
- Digital temperature compensation
- Sealed optics
- Quad Detector
- Up to 3 years battery life
- EN50131-2-2, EN50131-5-3, PD6662:2010 Grade 2
Join Risk Free
30 days refund
Online 24 hours
Safe and Secured Payment
On all order over
Safetech.hub is the newest online platform envisioned to provide 24/7 online platform for integrators, installers, and end users of Extra Low Voltage (ELV) systems in NigeriaRead More