- Access Control and Time Attendance System
- Audio/Visual Entry System
- Code reader
- Remote Controller
- Time & Attendance
- Addressable base
- Call Point
- Closed Circuit Television System (CCTV)
- Computer & Laptop
- Door controller
- Fire Alarm System
- Addressable fire alarm
- Addressable Manual Callpoint
- Addressable sounder/flasher
- Analog Fire Alarm System
- Aspirating Detection System
- Control Panel
- Conventional Fire Alarm System
- Gas Detection System
- Manual Callpoint
- Wireless Fire Alarm
- Home Appliances
- Manual Callpoints
- Metal Detector
- Naso mask
- New Arrival
- Night Vision
- On Sale
- Security Alarm System
VIVASLOT99 merupakan salah satu Situs Top Slot Online gacor Terpercaya Selain Slot88
Casino trực tuyến Trò chơi đánh bài, quay số và thắng tiền thật
C-TEC 24V 1.5A EN54-4 Switch Mode PSU Part No. BF562-1
- Certified to EN54-4/A2 by the LPCB and VdS.
- A powerful switch mode/digital hybrid PSU that can be customised* to suit your exact requirements – see More Information tab for details.
- Plastic cover on PSU PCB guards against touching live parts.
- Includes a single-pole voltfree changeover relay that switches for any fault condition.
- Multiple indicators – supply present, general fault, fault type & aux. equipment fault.
- Two selectable battery charge currents.
- Battery fault impedance limits can be optimised to suit load current (helps extend battery life)*.
- Mains fail simulation mode.
- Improved on-board temperature sensor with optional remote sensor.
- Electronic functions comply with EN50131-6 grades 1-4 for security applications.
- BF562-1/E Encased PCB version available.
- TYPICAL USESIdeal for powering beam detectors, auto-dial communicators, aspirating smoke detectors, auto-open vent systems, auxiliary sounder systems or any other device performing a mandatory function of a fire alarm system.PSU CUSTOMISATIONThe BF562-5 can be customised to suit your exact requirements using a BF423 configurator & PC. Configurable parameters include float voltage temperature compensation, battery charge rate (mA), battery impedance and configurable Input/Output settings. *It is important to note changing the PSU’s parameters in this way is outside the scope of EN54-4 and any changes must be tested by the responsible person for correct operation.
PSU STATUS LED (located on the PSU PCB)
1 flash = Mains Failure.
2 flashes = Battery Voltage Low.
3 flashes = Battery Voltage Critical.
4 flashes = Charger Failure.
5 flashes = Charger OK (Battery is either actively charging, or in float charge).
6 flashes = No Batteries Fitted (indicating DIP Switch 4 position).
7 flashes = Battery Resistance Fault (Level set by DIP Switch 2 position).
8 flashes = Output Over Voltage.
BATTERY FAULT MONITORING
The BF562-5 complies with EN54-4/A2 and therefore must monitor battery resistance. The fault threshold is directly related to the ability of the battery to deliver the rated current to the load. For example, batteries stored uncharged for long periods, during shipment and/or distribution, degrade leading to increased internal resistance. If a degraded battery is fitted, a fault will be shown by the PSU as mandated by EN54-4/A2.
Data on the BF562-5’s status can be extracted from the PSU’s bi-directional data port. The data available includes thermistor measurements; battery terminal voltage; system voltage at load terminals; battery charge current; load current; battery impedance and ASCII text string status messages. Extracting this data requires additional equipment and permissions – contact C-TEC for details.
Gent by Honeywell VESDA-E VEA-40 Aspirating Smoke Detector with LED Displays(VEA-040-A00)Read more
combine VESDA reliability and early warning smoke detection with pinpoint addressability and a variety of annunciation options that truly surpass traditional spot detectors.
They use patented air sampling points and multichannel microbore air-sampling with three alarm sensitivity settings for the sampling points. As a
multi-channel, addressable system, the VEA detector is able to divide a
protected space into sampling locations, enabling the localization of potential sources of fire for faster incident response. The detectors are suitable for
protection of areas where pinpoint location of fire events is essential, thus providing ideal fire detection solutions for healthcare, offices, education, retail, prisons and electrical cabinets. A wide range of features provide flexibility, field programmability, enhanced connectivity and reduced total cost of ownership.
Solo 823 Smoke & Cordless Heat Detector Test Set 9.3 Metres
₦2,500,000.00Add to cart
Solo 823 Smoke & Cordless Heat Detector Test Set 9.3 metres Solo equipment is available in a number of conveniently arranged kits. Whether your need is for a simple starter kit, a universal smoke testing kit, or an all encompassing kit including a heat detector tester, there is one available. Larger kits are supplied with …
Solo 823 Smoke & Cordless Heat Detector Test Set 9.3 MetresRead More
Zeta ID2/8/M Infinity ID2 Intelligent 2 Wire 8 Zone Fire Panel in Metal EnclosureRead more
Zeta Alarm Systems is proud to introduce the most advanced 2 wire system on the market. We can now provide a system that gives all of the benefits associated with a ‘2 Wire’ installation (less cable, quicker installation, cost savings on labour/product) and has the facility to ‘I.D.’ the devices.
The system is built on the proven communication protocol developed by Zeta Alarm Systems and shares the same platform as our largest, most powerful system.
The ID2 can be used for new installations, as a retrofit for any conventional system or as a replacement for existing 2 wire systems when the extra features are deemed to be desirable/necessary. This is possible because the ID2 devices sit on radial circuits, thus making it easy to ‘upgrade’ a system with the facility to I.D. devices without the need to re-wire.
Gent CWST-RW-S5 VAD Red Base – White FlashRead more
CWST-RW-S5 features high output LEDs, advanced optics and an innovative lens design, providing outstanding Omni-directional light coverage at low current draw. Specifically designed for, and approved to meet EN54-23. The CWST-RW-S5 delivers outstanding quality, reliability and long operational life.
Join Risk Free
30 days refund
Online 24 hours
On all order over
Safetech.hub is the newest online platform envisioned to provide 24/7 online platform for integrators, installers, and end users of Extra Low Voltage (ELV) systems in NigeriaRead More
There are no reviews yet.